- React Js
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiar with newer specifications of ES6
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
About Ditstek Innovation Pvt.Ltd
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full web development stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core frontend application architecture.
- Converting designs into smooth user interfaces.
- Ability to analyse the UI/UX designs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more web development projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional frontend web applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 2+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Manage, Mentor, and coach a team of 6 -9 front-end engineers
- Build fast and efficient next-generation web applications
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate APIs and other services
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Desire to learn and mentor the new joiners with the latest framework like svelte, vue etc
Desired Candidate Profile:- 3-7 years of experience in software development with a focus on front-end
- prior experience managing a team of at least 3 engineers
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Angular & React
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier built the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in a leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Frontend / UI Developer
Minimum 1 year experience in UI Development (Mobile, Tablet and Web)
Experience in designing response interfaces
Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Graduate in any stream
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with a cross-functional team to create simple and easy to use interfaces and will also be taking an active role in defining how the application looks.
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Role: UI Developer
- Have published at least one original React JS Application.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Should be able to single-handedly build performant mobile apps on the React JS platform. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across web platforms.
- Leverage APIs for deep integrations with web platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor to translating the product needs and user expectations intuitive and interactive.
- Work closely with the team and various stakeholders to develop an intuitive and interactive edge AI product, usable, responsive, and have interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating reusable content modules, and maintaining the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, collaborate across geographies, and bring in solutions for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Excellent with HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Familiar with UI layouts, Bootstrap, and CSS GRID system
- Proficient with ReactJs
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good to have, experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
Type: Full time
Experience: 1-5 years
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as
Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with AWS
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive design.