Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer to join TopCentile School of Tech as a consultant to train our batch of students who will be pursuing the MERN Stack Developer course. This consultant will be responsible for coaching & mentoring the batch to complete the topics required for successfully clearing PCSA.
You will develop and manage entire course(s) for the MERN Stack Developer, including Java-based applications. Responsibilities will include developing and updating training content, conducting live and virtual training workshops, with a healthy mix of theory and practical to ready the students within the batch to take up MERN Stack Developer.
Create training materials such as, but not be limited to videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, presentation slide decks, and product manuals.
Schedule and manage logistics of hosting Live and Virtual Training Offerings. Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure completion of the training plan in accordance with the agreed schedule.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Develop application using Angular JS (worked on Express JS, JEST), Angular 6
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall development experience (At least 2 years of experience in Node JS and Angular JS)
- Good understanding of security in Micro service and Web Applications
- Good understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE/B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
- Proficient knowledge of a NodeJS and Express.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- MongoDB (3.x)
Seeking a senior, dynamic, highly motivated full stack developer interested in working for a very early stage bootstrap startup. We have a Beta/MVP live, but need to get bug free and fast ASAP. The position has pay commensurate with local salaries in low-cost countries but will earn equity equivalent to their salary which could be worth up to more than that when the company is successful. I can show you our assumptions and estimates once you sign an NDA).
We are a company dedicated to helping people find the food they love, no matter what food interests or dietary preferences they may have. You’ll be joining in the very early stages of the company, and have the chance to influence the direction of the company with your ideas and contributions.
Our Tech Stack (Front End):
- EJS templates
- HTML/CSS All new modules
- js with a team-maintained and crowd-sourced component library Middleware/Back end.
- API layer
- Elastic Search
- Enjoys iterative/agile development – We will iterate based on internal and customer feedback until we make an awesome product! We also have a very deep and compelling product roadmap we make consistent progress against.
- Works well collaboratively with other developers, contributing to the codebase, performing code reviews, and mentoring a team of junior developers. We have a lot of junior developers learning to code that need mentorship/leadership.
- A passion for food would be great, our business is to help pair people up with amazingly good food.
- Ability to build on and maintain a fully functional responsive web application
- Experience building API-driven applications
- CS Degree is great but development skills are more important than degrees
- Ability to build and maintain a fully responsive website
- Prefer proficiency in our tech stack, but willing to teach people who are highly motivated and can spend significant time on the project for equity.
- GitHub or similar source code management system experience
- Nice to have: Experience developing customer-facing web applications
Yearly salary range: ₹4L - ₹8L + Profit share bonus (see below)
All employees will receive a proportional yearly profit share based on their salary. In total, 10% of WhyDonate’s profits will be paid out to employees.
We are looking for a full-time remote MEAN-stack Developer with 3+ years of experience.
You will be working on new features and maintenance of the WhyDonate platform. Code quality and scalability are a must. Besides writing new code, you will be fixing bugs and monitoring any new errors that come in. You will be working in a fully remote team of 10+ people.
WhyDonate is a product-based company that has been live since 2013. WhyDonate is a fundraising platform that helps charities and individuals to collect donations online.
- Introduction interview
- Technical interview
- Test assessment
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+ (or similar framework)
- Experience with REST API's
- Good English language and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js)
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Hosting (Cloudflare, CI/CD)
- Experience with mobile development (React-Native)
- Worked on multiple publicly released web applications
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Redis
- Feature development
- Monitoring and fixing bugs
- Uptime, performance and security
- Code quality
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Developed micro services
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a PLUS
- Experience with MQTT is a PLUS
- Fullstack experience and especially with ReactJS desired
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- *You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and hands on coding.
- *We need someone who can engage in conversations about technical architecture with internal team and external customers.
- *You will be responsible for creating architecture document, writing pseudo code, explaining design and teststrategy,review work by others in the team, give good guidance, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- *We are looking for Can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
Location - Jaipur
Experience - 1-5 years
Skills and Qualifications
● Experience in developing front-end components using Object-Oriented
of the following Frameworks (Angular, React etc.)
● Add on Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML)
●Good understanding of version control systems like Git
Roles and Responsibilities
● Develop new user-facing features.
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind the parameters of
performance, responsiveness, and reuse
● Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross
browser compatibility, performance and robustness
● Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.