Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Centre that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs
How do we do it
Rezo’s AI-Powered contact center leverages ground-breaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, analyzing social media, whilst coaching them.
Providing leadership in the information security space, helping ensure ISO and GDPR certification, and establishing, maintaining, and enforcing our security policies. Working closely with our business and technology teams to ensure awareness and adherence to the policies and procedures established.
To ensure that the security solutions being designed and delivered are aligned with the enterprise security architecture, supporting the transition of the security architecture from its current to its planned future state.
To lead and provide strategic oversight to ensure and assure the beneficial and cost-effective security change across key accounts, through the evaluation of business strategies and requirements providing advice, guidance and assurance.
Role & Responsibility
- Provide security advice and guidance to business and delivery teams ensuring solutions are consistent with the enterprise security roadmap whilst balancing business values and security risk.
- Recommend changes to IT systems to bring them into compliance with security policy, standards, blueprints and roadmaps.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt architecturally sound approaches to the management of risk.
- Advise on the translation of business requirements into secure IT solutions and migration roadmaps.
- Preparation and documentation of standard security operating procedures and protocols
- Recommend technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Advise on alternate solutions and countermeasures to mitigate identified information risks.
- Provide assurance that identified solutions or countermeasures mitigate identified information risks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Implements security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Keeps users and businesses informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status, and owning security incidents when they arise.
Technical Skills Required
- Proven experience in the design, implementation and operation of scaled IT security services and capabilities, ideally within a large government organization or complex large-scale multi-supplier organization.
- Strong technical aptitude and exposure to ISO 27001 or similar-based security policies and standards.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical issues into business-focused terms and communicate with Stakeholders.
- Knowledge of GDPR, its business implications and the merits of various technical approaches
- Expertise in IT security risk in a business context
- Exposure to web application security and penetration testing.
- Exposure to securing the software development life cycle and to project management disciplines.
- Excellent organizational and technical documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Information Security including threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
- Deep understanding of secure development practices, with practical experience of cyber security, privacy protection, cloud security, identity management, situations awareness, protective monitoring, security operations, risk management and reporting.
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Appknox has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly. We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally.
We are a 40+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and help some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited, and let’s speak further.
To join the security team engaging with multiple clients, helping them with end-to-end security audits, also researching new topics and vulnerabilities to be added to the scanner, present research at conferences.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- Skills - Application Penetration Testing, experience with IoT testing, source code audits.
- Technology Stack: Python
- Responsibilities: Engage with clients for scoping call, perform security audits, and remediation call with clients to patch the issues, research on new technologies/vulnerabilities
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in security or show something that proves experience doesn’t matter
- Must be comfortable with tools like burp suite,
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of information security
- Strong Grasp of Web and API Pen-Testing
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used
- Can accurately define an issue and create detailed Proof-of-concept and write-up of the findings.
- Provide appropriate remediation and mitigations of the identified vulnerabilities.
- Security assessment of web applications.
- Develop and interpret security standards and guides
- Automation of security test cases
- Understand and explain the results with impact on business and compliance status
- Continuously learning and training on the latest tools and techniques
Within 1 month
Training on processes, security workflow
Within 3 months
Pentesting Web, Mobile and API endpoints
Within 6 months
Research and publish whitepapers, contribute to the Appknox Web Scanner
Personality traits we really admire:-
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Has attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follow timelines and have an absolute commitment to deadlines.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 - Appknox CTF Challenge
- Round 3 -Technical Interview with security team members
- Round 4 - Technical Interview with the CTO and Team Lead
- Round 5 - HR Round
- As per Industry Standards
Why Join Us:-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and develop our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first-hand.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Intuitive Cloud is #hiring for Network Security Specialist.
looking for Immediate Joiner
Open to work on EST Time (6 pm to 3 am IST)
100 % Remote Opportunity
Location : India
7+ years of Strong Enterprise networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN, LAN, Firewall, and F5.
-Experience with Cisco hardware and OS: Catalyst switches, ISR/ASR routers, ASA
-Strong practical experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a MUST (VM series, CN series and other DC models)
● Be a self-driven / quick starter, Have an ownership mindset,
Aggressively drive and deliver results
● Excellent understanding and working knowledge of cloud
based SAAS applications
● Interpret cybersecurity relevant regulatory and other
requirements, or best practices, and translate these to
business-aligned cybersecurity program requirement
● Manage the delivery of cybersecurity projects within
agreed scope, cost, and timescales.
● Input into the design and implementation of standards,
policies, guidelines, and appropriate architectural
principles to ensure the firm’s cyber security goals
continue to be met
● Provide risk-based direction in conjunction with IT Services
for future system enhancements in line with the overall
● Continuously evaluate capabilities and drive improvements
to ensure effective preparation, detection, containment,
investigation, remediation & recovery.
● Actively work with stakeholders such as DevOps,
Engineering team, and Infra team to drive solutions
● Highly developed knowledge of cyber security and risk
management principles, practices and project
Job description- Information Security(Financial)
Roles and Responsibilities
HTC Global Security Delivery Centre will provide a professional opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and Cyber security based skills
Work profile of individual
- As part of the companyC Global cyber security consulting team, individual’s primary role would be to be a part of ISO 27k projects IT audits, ITGC audits, SSAE, SOC audits, IT Process Audit, Systems Audit, Gap assessment TPRM, GDPR, Infosec, GRC , ISMS, Cyber Security, SOX ITGC on customer engagements
- Will address all aspects of security like physical, logical, data, access etc and review Information Security policy and suggest / recommend necessary changes to the same on customer engagements
- Will be an active participant in internal / third party system security reviews and audits on customer engagements.
- Will perform internal audits on all aspects of IT and ensure compliance with the prescribed security norms on customer engagements and will be responsible for tracking the open audit findings and closure of the same
- Will be able to manage document tracking and updating - policies, processes, procedures, templates etc.
- Will assist in developing proposals by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- Will demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology and implementation.
- Individual would be responsible for contributing to a strong team environment and promoting a positive working relationship with their colleagues.
- Individual would predominately work with off-shore engagement teams and relevant HTC Territory teams on presale and cyber security delivery.
- Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected.
- Team members would be required to apply learning from trainings and on the job experience to work requests and support continuous process improvement.
- Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certifications (ISO 27001/ ISO 31000/ or equivalent and other relevant qualification/certification
- Experience : 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. Strong understanding of security principals: audit, policies, guidelines, and compliance.
- Understanding of infrastructure (data centre, network end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations centre / compliance risk management and ITGC controls
- Sound knowledge of Internal financial Controls and Compliance. Must be able to recommend controls around people, process, and technology.
- Sound knowledge of General Leger / Balance Sheet / Journal Entry / Budgeting / Financial fraud
- Sound knowledge on business controls and process controls. Good experience with control assessment, check the effectiveness of the implemented controls and recommend mitigation / improvements.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Knowledge / experience in fields of ITGC audits, Internal Audit, External Audit / Statutory Audit projects
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collateral's with a strong focus on building relationships.
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems and license Management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
What you will do:
- Working closely with the external auditors to achieve common goals
- Conducting Enabling Service Audit (HR, Admin, IT) once in 6 months for the verification of ISMS & QMS Standards
- Performing ISMS and Internal Audit
- Being part of the external Audits (ISMS, QMS & CMMI)
- Managing of implementation of ISMS
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong communication and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilizing the same in a productive manner
- Experience in ISO27001, Internal Audits, CMMI
We are looking foran Information Security Analyst – Compliance to primarily strengthen our practice towards compliances such as HIPAA, HITRUST,etc. and ensure highest levels of security around sensitive data.
- Identifying new risks and performing risk assessments.
- Performing continuous gap analysis.
- Auditing the applications, configurations, and internal practices against standards such as HIPAA, HITRUST etc.
- Providing advice and implementing forward-thinking information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assisting several teams (internal and external) with best practicesand security consultations.
- Supporting with other information security activities as assigned.
- Ensuring the organizational compliance during audits and certification efforts.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and maintaining security standards such as HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC2, ISO 27001 etc.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal, regulatory, and contractual compliance requirements.
- Experience in InfoSec policy creation and documentation.
- Ability to understand technology and pertaining risks.
- Knowledge on IT, Servers, SDLC, Database, etc.
- Experience working with / securing cloud-based applications is an add-on.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant Security Certifications will be a good add-on.
NOTE- we are looking for hose who can join immediately or within notic period of 15-20days.
(wfh till pandemic)
• Job Scope
o Analyse incident in our security devices, conducting investigation and finding the
root cause of incidents.
o Managing endpoint detection security system
o Managing, configuration and fine tuning of on-prem firewall and WAF
o Provide and advise IT team on security and IT related issues such as network
configuration, firewall configuration, etc
o Ensuring all utilized cloud services are secured and the configuration comply to best
o Communicate risk and recommendations to mitigate risk to the senior
administration by communicating in non-technical format
o Assists other department to ensure regulatory compliance to any necessary
• Minimum Requirements
o At least 2 years of experiences in managing endpoint detection system, WAF and
o Hands on experience on cloud environment preferably Microsoft Azure.
o Bachelor’s degree of any IT related courses.
o Strong understanding of incident detection and response process and procedure
o Strong knowledge in networking and in operating system such as
Why are we building UrbanClap?
The local and home services industry is very fragmented and unorganized. Prior to UrbanClap, hiring a plumber, beautician, yoga trainer, math tutor etc. was a painful process. There were no standards, no concept of trust, pricing inefficiencies etc. In a nutshell, the industry was shackled in the “yellow pages” era, and had seen no fundamental innovation for far too long.
The UrbanClap team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips.We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
1. Lead the IT Network Security function at Urban Company and serve as the subject matter expert to manage the overall IT security infrastructure. The candidate will report directly to the Head of Workplace Infrastructure.
2. Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security
3. Develop the Incident management protocols to troubleshoot and repair network-related problems, system failures, switching/routing, etc.
4. Ensure the infrastructure is properly monitored within set thresholds and that alerts regarding network outages are addressed in a timely manner
5. Identify/diagnose network configuration and/or performance irregularities.
6. Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security infrastructure.
7. Manage vendors and critical system AMCs
1. Strong hands on experience on Network Hardware like Cisco Meraki, Juniper switches, Sophos XG firewall and other firewalls
2. Good understanding and knowledge of Network and Security
3. Knowledge of network monitoring tools
4. Strong practical knowledge of network concepts including DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAT, ACL, Access Groups, IPsec, AAA network protocols, port configuration, link aggregation, spanning tree optimization, traffic Shaping, and performance tuning.
5. Basic knowledge in Linux Unix command line, window’s batch scripts
6. Decode the error /alarm status, understand the failed unit / device and provide hands and feet support in resolution through strong hardware and networking troubleshooting techniques
7. Maintain an updated document for LAN and WAN network diagrams with relevant details
8. Monitor Routers & Interface statistics for up / down status along with router CPU Utilization & log monitoring, study CPU usage, memory usage, fine-tuning, availability, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses and recommend upgrade
9. Provide comprehensive and up-to-date documentation and inventories of Network assets, Services procedures, and configurations to ensure that maintenance and continuity of the Service is achievable in a timely manner
10.Define Security Concept deployment, Security Policies for Urban Company
IT Security Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience of 2-5 years in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing, Web Application security.
- An Experience in performing web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues.
- Must have working experience in OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities Testing in Web applications.
- Create policy and standards for developers and testers to secure programming in the organization. (secure code review, static application security testing.
- Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP. Assessing cloud security risk (AWS and Azure) and recommending appropriate security controls.
- Ability to interact with project teams to understand the security requirements and come up with solutions
- Extensive knowledge of managing Web Application Firewall (Product) including rules management and product administration
- Strong understanding of networking concept.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environments and with special attention to security and hardening issues.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of secure software development standard, process, techniques, cloud security policies and tools.
- Keep stakeholders updated with communications and weekly reporting.
- Collaborate with Security Platform and Services teams to build and integrate existing security solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Should come with bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or master’s in computer application / programing.