Key Skills :
- Very good understanding of data visualization techniques, dashboarding and KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any of the reporting tools like SAP Business objects.
- 2 years of experience in SAC.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SAP Analytics Cloud, including data modeling, story creation, dashboard design, and administration.
- Good understanding of data visualization and analytics best practices, with the ability to design compelling and user-friendly dashboards and visualizations.
- Strong knowledge of data connections and data integration with SAP and non-SAP systems, including experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with relational databases and data warehousing concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud certification is preferred.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Qualification, Experience & Critical Capabilities
- Graduation in Engineering (Preferred Computer Science)/ Post Graduation with 8 years (+) hands on experience working in SAP MDM / MDG.
- Experience in writing User Story/Business Requirement Specification, USDD (User Story Design Document)/Functional/Technical Specifications and understand Devops, Agile methodology/framework.
- Act as a partner to the Business for Business Process Query Incidents, Small Change (Projects), Problem Management and define right solution from Design and Cost perspective by aligning with Chief Architect Group (CAG) as and when needed.
- Coordinates with business users and other IT departments to design, develop, implement, enhance and maintain complex solutions.
- Be able to support and challenge the Partners (Vendors) on quotation of Change efforts, Fulfill the role of a SME (subject matter expert), Oversee and support the development of the solution, Validate the functionality as per business needs, support testing (IST & UAT) and User training.
- Experience in collaboration with different domains (functions) within Syngenta and third-party Partners (Vendors).
- 8 years (+) experience working as SAP MDM / MDG Functional Analyst.
- Should have worked on implementation of MDM.
- Good to have: Exposure to migration of SAP MDM to MDG.
- Experience in MDM configuration.
- Experience in Integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Management / Governance.
- Set up Validation (Business) rules, Workflow process, Import/Syndication Maps.
- Setup and use of MDM Transport Management.
- Design understanding of material / products master repository architecture.
- Experience working on SAP MDM Production Support and New Enhancements.
- Knowledge of handling MDM integration with different systems. Ex MDM <> ECC, SFDC etc.
- Understanding the Business problem and the different Master data used in the Organization (say if its Material Master/Customer/Vendor/Finance Master data etc.).
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Once the understanding phase is done Functional Analyst will have to work with vendor to provide a Solution through SAP MDM and then design and Implement the solution end to end.
- Strong hands on experience in MDM Console, Data Manager, Import Manager, Syndicator, Workflow, Data modeling, Standardization, Cleansing and SAP ECC.
- Consultant should try to wider there view for all the different platforms that are used with MDM such as Netweaver , XI, ABAP etc.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Configuration exposure with MDG product / material data objects.
- Experience in UI modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction and Derivation rules).
- Understanding and familiarity with MDG application framework and various governance API's.
- Able to perform MDG configurations and customizations in areas like data modeling, process modeling, key mapping, duplicate checks, validations, replication and MDG error handling.
- Knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components.
- Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF) via ALE / IDOC, key and value mapping.
- Able to perform MDG Configurations and Customizations in areas like Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Key Mapping, Duplicate checks, validations and MDG error handling experience.
General Experience and Prerequisites
- Excellent written and verbal communication around issues, managing escalations.
- Experience in client facing and managing outsourced partners.
- A Team player with a collaborative attitude, proactive and ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of agile ways of working (DevOps model), knowledge on ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of Lean/ 6 Sigma, Design Thinking, Agile methodology.
- Certification in SAP MDM / MDG preferred.
- Requirements Gathering & Designing: Liaison with SMEs to understand their Business Requirements and advise them on efficient system solutions. If required, guide the clients in re-engineering their Business Processes. Also, educate them on alternatives for system design & advice on how to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Implementation: Configure and Test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Data Migration: Perform/Support Data Migration as required
- Client Engagement: Set up relevant data within the configured SAP SuccessFactors module, to showcase to the client the end-to-end business process. Collect & process the feedback from Clients, to make necessary system changes. Also, extend extensive support to Clients when they test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Training: Educate clients on how to use SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Documentation: Diligently document Business Requirements to baseline for implementation. Prepare training materials & other documents required for the successful completion of the project.
- Support: Post implementation, understand the requirements/issues of the client and provide necessary technical solutions. This could include fixing issues and/or implementing new features based on business needs.
SAP PS Implementation Experience: End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Banking, Manufacture, Civil or any other Industry.
Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Project quotation, Time sheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS.
Must have completed at least two end-to-end implementations.
Experience on complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement.
Integration knowledge with CO, FI and MM, SD and PP.
Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
• 10+ years of experience
• The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders
• Developer /Architect to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes
• This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies
• The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products
• They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
• ITSM – Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management, Virtual Agents, On Call Scheduling
• ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management
• ITOM – Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
• SAM – Software Asset Management
• GRC – Governance, Risk and Control
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
- Experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based
Knowledge of web services
Knowledge of export & importing data
Knowledge of debugging the web services & microflows
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for
Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Strong customer intrfacing and conflict resolution skills
Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces,
integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc.)
Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design,
User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, CSS, Java, XML,
SOAP and SQL
Experience in Error handling management
Experience in Administration of application
Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
Implementing custom widgets experience
Experience in integration with third party apps like SAP, Sales Force etc.
Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
- SAP Hybris platform with 3 -10 years of IT experience and min of 4 years of experience in leading SAP Hybris based projects.
- Hands on experience in understanding complex eCommerce challenges / problems and provide innovative solutions & design to solve them.
- Mentors team members and should be able to pass on solutions / design to junior team members while fascinating them in delivering complex deliverables
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building scalable, flexible, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris ecommerce platform
- Architecture, design & develop full stack modules and components for eCommerce applications.
- Good working knowledge on integrations such as Data Hub, payment, SAP, web services, y2y sync etc
- Migration experience is desirable
- Deliver code on time and quality expectations
- Experience on code review and unit testing
- Certification in SAP Hybris is a plus
- Knowledge of any additional technologies such as Groovy, SAP ECC ERP application integrations
- Familiar in estimation techniques and execution plan
- Experience in Agile / Scrum based software development methodology
Location: PAN India
- Expert in SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality, and efficiencies