Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Seeking Managed Services L2 Support Engineer/Senior Engineer for IoT projects. This role is responsible for supporting managed services & application/product support for IoT projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigate the issue and Provide Resolution (where is the issue – device/connectivity/platform/application layer)
• Application & Platform Performance Monitoring
o Identify, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, route, track, and close the alarms raised by monitoring tools
• Recreate and verify complex performance and environmental issues with full access to the production environment
• To identify, troubleshoot and solve incidents within SLA timelines
o Log Analysis of the issues reported
o Update tickets recent status and progress on ticketing tool
o Raise a bug for issue in application functionality where a code fix might be needed
o Triaging of
▪ Mobile App issues on both Play Store & App Store
▪ Web App issues
▪ Platform(AWS) issues
• Proposing solution to recurring incidents
• Proposing some new enhancements in existing solution
• Service Mgmt. Reporting
o Status Tracking & Reporting
• Continuous Service Improvement
o Process Management & Improvement
• Managing the Production AWS platform & applications deployed along with the E2E monitoring of systems and data flow
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Risk Management
• Knowledge Management
Qualifications and Experience:
o Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline;
o 4+ years of experience in L2 of managed services / application(mobile or web) support
o 1+ years of experience in the Smart/Connected Products & IoT workflow.
o Hands on experience in
▪ Mobile OR Web App issues troubleshooting
▪ AWS platform or certified in AWS(Solution Architect/SysOps)
• Server-less/headless architecture
• Lambda, API Gateways, Kinesis, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache, Dynamo DB, Athena, AWS IoT
▪ NoSQL Database(Dynamo DB preferred)
▪ Trouble ticketing tools(Jira Software & Jira Service Desk preferred)
o Ability to differentiate between application & platform issues and proven track record of taking them to closure
o Hands on experience on New Relic and AWS Cloudwatch tools
o Prior experience in operation support for IoT projects (50,000+ live devices) will be an added advantage
o ITIL certification
o Experience in AWS Cloud IoT Core platform
o L3 Support experience in addition to L2
Roles and Responsibilities Experience and exposure on PEGA ,
- should be more than 4 -8 years Must have CSSA certification
- Good understanding PPRC properties, types and relevance Understand the decision types and decision rules in PRPC
- Possesses good knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, app accelerators, documentation tools, expression builders and form builders
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have strong Communication skills
- B: Good Team Player and Team Management skills
Summary:This Boomi developer will design and develop new functional components, work with other developers and be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle
Location: Pune, India (remote working also
Education: Degree level in Computer Science
Development Experience: Minimum 3 years
Is this you?
● I am passionate about designing and developing efficient high quality software .
● I have a keen eye for detail and love solving problems.
● I strive to work with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
● I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
● Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions on premise or in the cloud.
● Integrate software components with third-party systems.
● Troubleshoot, debug and maintain existing software.
● Recommend and execute improvements to solutions and processes.
● Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
● Experience developing with ETL tool- Dell Boomi
● Experience with Java 8+, SQL, No SQL, JSON, XML, XPath and regular expressions.
● Experience with REST API development.
● Experience with design patterns and the Software Development Life Cycle.
● Experience with ETL, ESB, MDM, Data Quality and Data Profiling.
● Experience with designing logical and physical data models for relational and hierarchical
● Knowledge of ActiveMQ or other messaging framework.
● Knowledge of Cloud platforms and services for AWS, Azure or GCP.
● Knowledge of automated unit testing and integration testing.
● Knowledge of search frameworks (i.e. Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene).
● Knowledge of the Apache Camel and Apache Spark.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● Identifying the right questions and understanding the big picture.
● A quick learner who enjoys new challenges.
● A proactive Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
● Excellent work life balance, including flexible working hours within core working hours.
● Actively involved in decision making at all levels.
● Assigned mentor for self-development.
● 18 days annual leave.
● Medical Insurance and Provident Fund.
We want to know more about you…
Please answer the following questions:
1. Why should Onepoint consider you for an interview?
2. Why would you like to work at Onepoint?
3. What virtue, do you value the most at work and why?
4. How do you keep up to date with the technology that is constantly changing?
5. Where do you want to be in 2 to 3 years in terms of your career development?
6. What is your current and yearly salary expectation?
7. What is your notice period.
Onepoint was established in 2005 in London to specialise in enterprise architecture consulting and open source solutions. Today we equip our clients to achieve transformational business outcomes powered by digital advances by applying world-class technology, data, and analytics expertise. We are proud to be called trusted partners by our clients. We love to provide value in whatever we do.
For further information consult: http://www.onepointltd.com" target="_blank">www.onepointltd.com
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Monitor and triage IT Helpdesk requests through the Ticketing system and escalation Slack Channel and Emails
- Provide technical support and consultation services to end-users with issue identification, reproduction, and resolution via ticketing system, phones, and/or chat.
- Prepare and ship computers to all users based on company standard policy
- Responsible for general IT operations and user support
- Collaborate with Engineering Operations, and security teams to coordinate on IT policies to make effective business decisions
- Design, plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency to support team projects
- Accurately record transactions and processes using a designated tracking software
- Fully document technical specifications solutions of supported applications, workflow processes, and training material to a non-technical audience
- Develop, deploy and maintain system monitoring to enhance and scale the quality of IT support
- Develop, deploy and maintain the automation and user life cycle workflow
- Provides implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
- Leads systems' incident support and troubleshooting for complex and non-complex issues.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers;
- Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in the subject area;
- Ensures new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
- Develops and executes unit testing to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Develops, configures, or modifies basic to moderately complex integrated business application solutions by designing and coding component-based applications using programming languages.
- Strong customer service skills including verbal and written communications; customer-focused with the ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Experience administering SaaS applications like Google workspace, Atlassian, Okta, Slack
- Hands-on experience working and supporting Mac and Windows OS
- Experience and knowledge of scripting languages to develop automation workflows and integrations for repetitive manual tasks
- Superior time management skills including a sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Capable to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated to research resolutions to technical issues independently and learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Familiar with SSO/SAML, SCIM, 2FA, and Oauth flows
- Experience with API integrations
- Flexibility to work during the holidays and an on-call rotation
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND / SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree or related experience required.
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience in a Help Desk, System Admin, or Desktop Support role
- Strong Knowledge of Google Suite, Atlassian, and Okta administration
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Google Script, etc)
- Strong computer aptitude and understanding of IT concepts, operating systems, business applications, and network systems.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of scripting languages.
- Strong ability to evaluate the impact of new needs, as well as associated applications, systems, and processes
- Strong ability to work both individually and in a team environment
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
2) Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using MDX/ DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service- or (SSAS)
3) Extensively used performance monitor/SQL profiler/DMVs to solve deadlocks, to monitor long-running queries and trouble-shoot cubes SQL and T-SQL. Roles & Responsibilities : 1) "SSAS" OR "Azure Analysis services" Lead Developer with 7+ years of experience in SSAS Azure Data Model Development, SSAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from SSAS Azure to build Reports.
2) Design and Create SSAS/OLAP/OLTP/Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
3) Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Maintain data quality and overseeing database security, Partitions and Index.
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering