We are looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer and Administrator to configure and maintain Truemeds NetSuite ERP system. As a NetSuite Developer and Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing, planning, testing and executing the implementation of new strategies including NetSuite's integration with the core backend system. This is a highly visible role, where you'll get the opportunity to make an impact and create a scale for a growing eCommerce organization.
- Build and deliver solutions to optimize NetSuite's usability and functionality, including the implementation, customization, configuration, and integration of NetSuite applications.
- Maintain existing scripts and build new scripts to address business needs.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan and implement configuration and enhancement requests, while ensuring system integrity, and maintaining the smooth functioning of business processes.
- Perform mass updates on an ad hoc or scheduled basis.
- Customize NetSuite forms, fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending key NetSuite configurations and customisations to support and improve ERP business system needs
- Customizing and testing NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Working with stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and creating solutions for complex business processes using Netsuites Suiteflow, SuiteScript and SuiteQ
- Troubleshooting application and script issues and providing resolution
- Technical Experience
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteBundles
- Experience in NetSuite Integration SOAP, RESLET, JSON, API Integration, Web services, Postman payload with other applications
- End-to-end NetSuite process, you know every single thing about Netsuite.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- You are a Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You have SuiteScript (1.x and 2.x) experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Truemeds is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
About Truemeds India
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is now over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you're a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React. js-based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies.
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of Rest Assured, Super Test, Postman, and Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks.
- Experience in using API testing frameworks.
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests.
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
Please visit this link for more information about Onepoint and the role
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
Exp: 1-3 years
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Candidate should have good experience in core React/NodeJs/MYSQL, js,jquery and any One CMS of framework.
Candidate should be able to Deployment of application on AWS, Git and Heroku
Web designing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidate profile Degree - B-Tech/ B.E./MCA preferable full time only.
Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (Zend/ Cake PHP / Code Igniter / Zend/ Symphony).
Desired Skills and Experience
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Candidate will actively take Initiatives time to time to enhance design services
|• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and features
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Good communication
Who we are
Incorporated in 2010, Futran Solutions is a specialized provider of digital technology solutions focused on Data Analytics, Cloud, Automation and New Age App Development.
We believe in simplicity and agility. Our ‘Make it Ez’ framework and accelerators enable our clients to realize business value faster through rapid development, intelligent automation and cloud adoption.
Futran is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, and has a global delivery center in Hyderabad, India. With a strong belief in ‘Firgun’ philosophy, Futran is a leading supporter of many community services, especially uplifting young, deserving talent.
- Futran specializes in digital with 100% of its revenue from digital solutions.
- With a startup culture and product mindset, Futran has always adopted agile and lean way of working
- Futran has a meritocratic, self-reliant, empowering culture that puts talent ahead of everything else, resulting into greater talent retention and productivity
For more details visit our website: www.futransolutions.com
Go to linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/futran/
Sr. SFDC Developer
Type of Position
Full Time - UK Shift (1 PM - 10 PM IST)
Salary and Emoluments
Salary Range: Best in market
Benefits: PF, Mediclaim
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of custom objects, validation rules, workflows
- Development of Lightning components
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Good experience in developing components by integrating API from external applications
- Good knowledge in SSO/oAuth integration
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Required kills and Competencies
· Apex programming is desirable
· Experience with SFDC Accelerator development
· Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
· Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer will be an advantage.
· Ability to project manage
· Good communication skills.
Why should you apply?
· We offer competitive salary
· 5 days working
· A full range of benefits, and a stimulating, challenging environment.
· Amazing culture
· The glory is almost too much responsibility
· A fun-life balance
- Strategy & roadmap: collaborate with Executive Team and Department Managers to deliver product strategy and build short and long-term product plans
- Architecture and governance: provide and enforce best practices and standards on the design and development of CRM application solutions with focus on meeting new and emerging CRM
- Technical leadership: Design, enable, and provide common capabilities; Catalog and share common functional modules to accelerate the development process
- Understanding of data management concepts like MDM, data quality management, data governance
- Develop written step by step directions for Salesforce admin and developers to follow for project completion
- Implement change release management schedules
- 4+ years of Salesforce platform Architect level experience
- 6+ years of Salesforce Force.com platform experience
- Multi-year experience with Salesforce Community Application Development.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Platform Developer Level 2 experience within a large enterprise environment
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including developing custom applications, Lightning Web Component Development, Inter-component communication, SFDX CLI, Deployments, Code and Data Migrations, and mobile app development.
- Experience working in complex Salesforce environments, preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs with strong Integration technology background.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
- Expert knowledge with APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Mastery in ECMAScript 6+, SLDS and CSS.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, integration tools like Mulesoft
• Good programming skills using C++ on windows
• Work exp in using Boost Library, Multi-threading, data Structures
• Good understanding of kernel level API's in Lwindows
• Scripting knowledge – Shel Scripting, Perl, Python
Proven C++ developer(Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, File Systems etc. ) on windows
• Hands-on experience in API design and development
• Good exposure to CMake based builds and PERL scripting
• Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum practices
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in static and dynamic analysis
• Packaging/recompilation of RabbitMQ, buildpacks (basic knowledge on dockers)
• Work experience in CI / CD "