Is Inbound Marketing your calling? Do you know the ins and outs of Hubspot? Hop on board and help us take the Searce brand to the next level!
Job Title: Inbound Marketing Specialist
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Be our in-house Hubspot pro! Leveraging Hubspot to drive demand generation for Cloud, AI, ML and other products & services which are part of Searce’s offerings.
- Help us grow! Get new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including whitepapers, case studies, e-books, reports,etc.) while collaborating with the Content Team.
- Leverage content assets which result in asset downloads in exchange for contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Generate leads galore! Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation via Hubspot and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-8 years of successful experience defining, leading and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies in B2B or SaaS organizations.
- Team Lead experience of 2+ years would be preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation (specially Hubspot) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Hands-on experience working with Hubspot is a must.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification & Adwords Certification will be highly preferred.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
Working on off-page SEO and building external links on high domain websites, getting featured in high Domain Authority publications
Working on email marketing and creating emailers and running automated campaigns
Researching on influencers, bloggers, competitors, etc and reaching out to them using email/LinkedIn
Using various tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc. for tracking
Learning and configuring marketing automation software
Working on paid ads like Facebook, Instagram & PPC.
Our team is looking for a creative Digital Marketer/Campaign Manager to devise and execute in-house marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers on managing spend, schedules and leads.
We at Royal Purandar take pride in developing and delivering a lifestyle for people who want a blend of nature and modern luxury. We don’t just sell lands or construct villas, we create a living environment that co-exists with nature.
Responsibilities and role:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Set and run successful marketing campaigns with B2C focused to generate quality leads.
- Understand and measure campaign performance in order to polish.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and accumulate data overtime to analyze trends.
- Generate reports on campaign performance, results and spends.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports on social reach, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Administer the website(s).
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing strategy along with the leaders and execute successful campaigns.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. You are also required to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a specified budget, meet deadlines and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favored, as a campaign manager you need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C campaigns preferably in Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of setting ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Thorough proficiency with Excel/Sheets to manage reports
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA
You are a great fit for this role if you relate deeply with the following expectations:
1. You have 1+ year of prior experience working with an edtech startup.
2. You should be someone who has a curious, analytical and data driven mindset. Someone who is a learning machine and thinks from first principles.
3. You are someone who deeply enjoys working on digital marketing, both from strategic as well as tactical perspective, with a result-obsessed approach.
4. You should have 3+ years of full-stack digital marketing experience across all verticals including Paid Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics. (please note that this means you should have an expertise in each of these channels)
5. You have great copywriting and written communication skills, which you execute with a customer-obsessed mindset.
6. You have a clear history of delivering amazing digital marketing results for your organizations/clients in terms of brand awareness, traffic, leads, customer acquisition & retention in a cost-effective & time-efficient manner.
7. You have developed your own unique and unconventional growth hacks from your experience.
8. You have good experience working on tools like Ahrefs/Semrush, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, OptinMonster, Hotjar, CRO tools, OneSignal etc.
9. You have a deep understanding of digital user journeys and optimized customer funnels.
10. You should be from a Tier 1 Engineering/MBA college in India. (preferred, but not mandatory)