As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have minimum 1 year previous experience in Flutter development.
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
Translating UI/UX designs into code
Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join the mobile team for Empuls. The applicant must have Android software development skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience.
- Knowledge of mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso.
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop cutting edge user experience for healthcare the platform
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance iOS apps
- Contribute towards the product roadmap
- Work on an interesting range of problems like instant messaging in poor networks, smart diagnosis- personalization for doctors in each specialty, optimal matching problems
- Help bring healthcare processes on mobile- prescriptions, auto-diagnosis
- Work with network and battery optimisations, messaging, APIs, external libs, SDKs, Analytics, Offline apps, UI, visualisations and animations
- Lead a team of developers and work in tandem with Product and Design teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with cloud messaging APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Develop state of the art mobile applications using Kotlin
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Android
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Clear understanding of Mobile App Architecture and Design patterns
- Knowledge about how to create offline handling apps that work like a charm
- Up to date knowledge of Android components and Kotlin
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
Mid to senior level talents - at least 6 to 9 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter or React Native development
- Knowledge of iOS components and Swift
- Any cross skills such as web development
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Apps you have developed so far, along with store links
- Remote or Pune, India
- Responsible to create and manage iOS Application for both iPhone and iPad using APIs, Third Party SDKs
Required – Swift (MVVM), Objective-C
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Should have deep and Hands-on experience in Development on Flutter with the ability to develop all feature requirements that can come up in our app products on Android, iOS and Web
- Should have ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications
- Should have End-to-End tech product skills with basics of Node.JS , Firebase, MySQL based databases, AWS, Analytics. Strong learning intent on all of these to build full stack capability to manage and build our solutions.
- Should have Complete command on Google Play Console and iOS Console and all skills to use/manage the same
- Should have Practical Experience of user data management, user journey and user engagement to improve app’s usage
- Should be collaborating with Design and Development Teams, and participate in Requirement Analysis to decide upon, build and/or improve complex, high-performance Flutter-based architectures and applications
- Should be analysing and developing components and / or libraries to re-use in various products
- Should be Testing and Deploying iOS/Android applications to their respective Stores
- Should be revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Should be helping to develop extensive documentation throughout the lifecycle of software development
- Should be designing solutions and/or coding practices to increase productivity for the team
- Should be serving as an application expert and providing technical support
- Should be assessing and communicating about projected timelines for deliverables and future product growth
- Should be having a customer-centric approach to all activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Having a deep understanding of Android Studio, and deployment processes to Play Store and App Store
- Having proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. Should have sharp attention to details, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently
- Having proficiency in written and oral English communication. Should be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders
- Proactive in analytics, problem-solving and calculative aptitude.
- Proven ability in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work
- Ability to constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change
- Having a green outlook and care about the environment
- Someone looking to join full time at the Gurgaon office
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
(Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Fixing application bugs before final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Proven experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration.
Job location: Indore, M.P (as per current situation we can have discussion for it)
Experience Required: (3 months to 3 year max)
1) Working on android mobile app with both design and development on Android java (Android studio)
2). Api parsing , firebase , social integration, google map etc.
***Immediate Joiners will be preferred***