Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture, and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least a few apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Mobile Application Developer to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field 8 to 10 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
- Must have Hybrid Mobile app development experience using Flutter, Phonegap, Cordova (Android & iOS Both)
- User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Develop application code and unit test in AngularJS.
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
- Experience in Business Object Model implementation & data integration with JSON/XML
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Design and build advanced responsive native and hybrid applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world-class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement-related documentation, and writing high-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real-world mobile products that have been launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
- Build great native and cross-platform applications using industry best practices
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
- Show ownership on project features
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Should have at least 2 years of work experience in native Cross-platform frameworks like Flutter/React Native and Android
- Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin or Dart
- Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures, and database design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Location: Remote(Preferably located in India)
Job Responsibility => Single-handedly take over further development and scaling of the app
Growth Possibility => Very high
Joining => Immediate
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users every day.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with the new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Experience: 1- 5 yrs in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
- Third-party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap, etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text-based UIs like notes, reader, etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the Android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to a user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Use to work in a chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Hate drinking and smoking will have a hard time here
Android Developer JD @Tailwebs
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers
to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design, develop, modify, and implement mobile applications using Android.
Implement creative and usable user interfaces.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
Required Technical Skills:
Object-Oriented Programming Skills
Strong in Core Java, and Android SDK implementation & good knowledge on Web Services,
Web APIs & JSON- Kotlin
Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
Good understanding of Android frameworks like Activity Manager, Resource Manager, Location
Manager, and Notification Manager
1 to 3 years, fresher’s with proven development skills considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary offered: INR 250,000 – INR 600,000
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.