Enterprise Sales - OutSystems:
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Enterprise Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling our Low-Code/No-Code development solutions, including OutSystems solutions to enterprise clients, identifying opportunities,
and building strong customer relationships. You will work closely with the sales team to meet revenue targets and contribute to the company's growth. If you have a proven track record in enterprise software sales, excellent communication skills, and a passion for driving business success, we want to hear from you.
• Identify and target potential enterprise clients for OutSystems solutions.
• Build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Understand client needs and tailor OutSystems solutions to meet their requirements.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets.
• Collaborate with the sales team to strategize and execute sales plans.
• Stay updated on OutSystems products and industry trends.
• Proven experience in enterprise software sales.
• Strong understanding of low-code platforms and their capabilities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Our client is one of the strongest Consumer brands in the Bakery category, having a 25000 sq ft state-of-the-art centralized manufacturing facility with European equipment near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The founding team consists of a ‘Master Baker’ from Le Cordon Bleu, Paris, one of the finest culinary institutes in the world and an IIM-A alumni with a McKinsey background.
The role requires to develop business by planning, directing and implementing sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company. Business Channels are Traditional Retail in Distribution, Modern retail, General trade and Corporate sales business for our bakery products
1. To effectively manage the business in the concerned cities/regions and achieving the sales objectives
a. Setting targets and monitoring them monthly to ensure that they are in line with the business plan
b. Meeting the revenue and margin targets for the business
c. Generating sales of company products through a team of salesmen/retail promoters in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets
d. Analyzing the sales trend and taking corrective actions wherever necessary
e. Any other special assignments as applicable
2. To develop and maintain a strong sales infrastructure and an aggressive sales team
a. Managing, directing and coordinating the activities of the Area Sales Managers & Sales Officers
b. Sales team deployment as per the company's requirement and as per the budget
c. Accomplishing sales human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned retail stores
d. Appointing the right set of channel partners with appropriate experience, good infrastructure, financially strong and with an attitude to grow.
3. To plan, prepare and exist control over sales budget, sales forecast, sales plan etc.
a. Developing sales plan to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
b. Meeting sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
c. Preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
d. Ensuring that all promotions are within the budget
e. Preparing sales growth blueprint for the future
4. To ensure coordination and relationship management with distributors, customers, as well as other departments
a. Ensuring that distributors and customers in the region are provided with information about new products and services in order to improve sales in the region
b. Developing and maintaining an efficient distribution network
c. Ensuring commercial hygiene by monitoring damages, complaints etc
d. Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
e. To continuously gain and update category and channel expertise
f. Continuously acquiring knowledge regarding the industry, market construct, and customer behaviour to enable effective business plans
g. Acquire knowledge regarding competition product, strategies to counter attack competition in the best possible manner
a. Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes
b. Strong understanding of modern trade and general trade
c. Understanding of perishable/limited shelf life products (e.g. dairy, bakery, juices etc) would be preferable
d. Knowledge of ERP systems would be a plus
a. Strong leadership skills
b. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
c. Presentation skills
d. Ability to manage and lead a team
e. Strong decision making ability
f. Ability to build relationships
g. Excellent business acumen
d. Positive approach to problem solving
e. Commitment to achieving the sales targets
f. Dynamic and exploratory
4. Educational Level
a. Graduation: Any specialization
b. Post-Graduation (Must-have): PGDM/ MBA in Marketing or Sales Management
a. Preferably be from FMCG or Organised Modern retail background
Role – Sales Manager - Digital Ad Sales
Location - Mumbai and Bengaluru
Qualification - Graduation
CTC- Up to 16 LPA
Experience - 4-8 years
Roles & responsibilities:
- Revenue generation, forecasting accuracy, customer satisfaction, reach & exceeding sales goals & yield targets.
- Develop the vision & manage the sales/ account strategies to unlock the potential in market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of assigned market and competitor knowledge to benefit your client.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Drive customer engagement with pro- active content, campaign led conversations evaluate account performance, identify opportunities & follow up/through on requests.
- Ensure the account team is continually putting the customer first and providing world class service.
Key requirements :
• Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
• 4-8 years of experience in domestic sales. (Digital media advertising sales experience is a must)
• Education: BSc/ BA/ BTech / BCom/ BBM required• Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
• Minimum 1-year experience in online media; direct sales and/or business development experience including working with digital media (selling in six and seven-figure media deals) required.
• Basic Knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPV, lead generation, etc. is required.