- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- Minimum 6 years of total IT experience
- Minimum 4 years of Appian development experience
- Good logical and reasoning skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to read requirements and independently work on a project with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with working in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.Maintaining a detailed
architectural and implementation level understanding of modern cloud native platform technologies.
• Able to architecture, design and implementation of complex solutions but also able to engage non technical stakeholders.
• Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
• Strong experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongo etc
• Good understanding of Git and different Git workflows.
• Experience with Authentication like SSO, AD, LDAP
• Experience with Microservices architecture
• Experience working in a SaaS Product (Optional)
• Experience in integrating/using 3rd party products like Elasticsearch, Solr, Kibana, Kafka
• Two years of experience with Angular
• Angular 7+, Material, Typescript
• Expertise in chart libraries like D3.js, Chart.js, High charts
• Jasmine, Karma
• AJAX with JSON
• RESTful Web services
• Full stack development experience with backend Java, NodeJS is preferred.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming techniques and Agile development environment
• Experience in developing many different types of visualizations, including histogram analysis, time-series analysis methods
• Candidate should have an overall awareness of the performance and scalability of the screens created
• Working with Github
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
The key skills and expertise needed are:
1. eCommerce/Retail experience can be optional but needs to have experience with any high volume customer facing web/mobile site
2. Web Development, Front End Development, AND In the browser performance profiling
3. Java, Spring Boot, React, Node, Redux, Webpack, Microservices, AND experience with AWS technologies to make the overall application stack more resilient
4. Performance Profiling of web/mobile experiences and experience with working in CICD environment
5. Experience working with Web based and mobile ecommerce sites or similar public facing websites with high customer volume
6. Needs to be able to work at the code level doing performance profile to evaluate how the website and associated digital platform is built to find performance improvement opportunities
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration
in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
• Understand how our applications operate, how they are structured, and how customers use
• Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for
deployment and help them with debugging issues (when needed)
• Participate with the engineering and implementation teams to define plans for standardizing,
scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install those
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to the management regarding technology
improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
Who can apply: B.Tech- CS/IT and MCA with 65% throughout academics.
Perks and Benefits
* 5 Days working per week.
* Medical Insurance
* Internet Reiumbursment
- Is at least 2-3 startup’s old
- Has experience of building products from scratch and scaling.
- Has experience of managing at least 3-4 Engineers.
- Has experience of working with cross border / multi-ethnic teams / Different time zones.
- Has experience of building social media
- Has a formal education in technology
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Who We are:
Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal, Alexa and Walmart. We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/
Why Join Us?
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
You hate micromanagement and are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed wok environment.
Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
An opportunity to learn new things every day.
Ideal resource should be from Java background with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Java technologies.
Should have extensive experience working with Spring, Any ORM and Restful Web services.
Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
Must have experience with spring boot/Spring MVC
1+ years’ experience with one or more JS frameworks: NodeJS/Express, Angular, React, ExtJS, Vue is preferred
Experience / Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
Should have used GIT and be self-dependent on resolving merge conflicts.
Should be familiar with build tool like Maven or Gradle.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
Leader, Doer & Architect for Enterprise Java applications
Experience of payment card industry is a plus.
Spring Framework 4/5
Nice To have (CPM Scheduling, Angular/React, NodeJS)
Linux, GIT, Docker, kubernetes, Cloud, AWS,Kafka
Building tools like Maven, Ant, Gulp
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams. We are looking for an engineer with a strong technical background, thorough understanding of testing methodologies, a passion for quality, and a desire to make a positive change in our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on FieldEZ product development
- Perform requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and implementation
- Work closely with the manager to prioritize the requirements based on technical dependencies for product development
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
- Team management and customer management
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience with REST APIs
- Work on Design patterns, UML Design (Any UML tool is fine), Application and DB clustering.
- Very good understanding of database (MySQL or Oracle), knowledge in query performance optimization
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities, and environment
- Exposure to responsive / progressive web development would be an added advantage.
B.Tech/ B.E or M.Tech/M.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science) , MCA from a reputed School and University.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers.
- Provide leadership on the best practices for UI/UX design & continually improve upon the usability aspects of the web application.
- Build highly scalable Web applications that are designed for high performance.Participate actively in design and code reviews.
- Build smart processes that enable the delivery of quality software with high velocity, and ensure that team members understand and follow processes.
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to the relentless pursuit of product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization.
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Mentor and provide technical solutions to the team members.
- The minimum requirement for a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Must have a deep understanding of and belief in a company's engineering processes, product, and vision.
- Ability to communicate effectively among and between stakeholder groups.
- Should have strong leadership qualities.
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career.