• Responsible for the complete P/L, Sales, Operations, Inventory, pricing and gross
• Develop concept / brand attributes and positioning strategy in line with Global
• Responsible for developing the Sales targets with E Commerce portals and making
360-degree marketing plan to achieve the same
• Prepare the Periodic online marketing budget for the e-commerce key accounts and
with the management team and allocate budget to listings with the break up in
terms of season, campaign, media etc.
• Prepare design and plans for exclusive product ranges for e-commerce partners and
working closely with design, product and production team
• Recommend e-commerce (online) store promotions in consultation with the
marketing team and e-commerce portal.
• Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed,
designed within the time frame specified.
• Recommend events specific to brand, product category and season.
• Ensure the listing of all live stock on the e-commerce portal.
• Manage appropriate product promotions on all E Commerce platforms in
collaboration with the Marketing team.
Skills / Requirements:
• Broad understanding of E-commerce business operations required
• E-Commerce -Sales/Sales Operation
• E-commerce Marketing
• E-commerce Ads : Amazon, Flipkart etc.
• Affiliate Marketing Management
• Deep understanding about Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart Seller Accounts.
About MBWorld Exim Pvt Ltd
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
• Manage the brands wise spending within the approved P&L parameters.
• Manager the full execution of the brand launch with sales & local agencies.
• Develop/implement the necessary control parameters to measure launch success/failure.
• Manage MRTG technical expertise function.
• Conduct monthly/quarterly/annual reviews of the business performance on-going.
• Assign/manage BTL agencies to conduct in-market activation programs. • Leading the activation of products across all retailers. • Ensure that all brand activities are completed on time and in full and within agreed budget • Track sales and recommend support/ corrective action plans. • Monitor all brand elements - advertising, product, packaging, pricing, cost etc. • Regularly screen competitor portfolio and monitor market trends • Review all brand / market data (sales audit, competition, distribution, etc.) – to detect areas of weakness / strength and recommend corrective actions.
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Brand PR Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the company’s brand awareness and corporate image.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials, etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers, and other related parties
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, and other editorial collateral
- Managing an external PR agency
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of PR campaigns & initiatives
- Checking and managing content produced for website and social media channels
- Developing and implementing PR policies and procedures
- Determining KPIs for PR department
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Positioning and messaging the company to win based on an in-depth understanding of the market and the competition
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing & Customer Experience teams
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Coordinating and managing graphic designers and content team to target the market
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literacy, comfort working with numbers
- Ability to make sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Identify and sign up with influencers in the digital platforms to increase brand reach through content
- content planning, strategy to improve brand engagement in the social media
- tie-up with brands ( co-branding) for amplifying brand reach and building ROI ( generate leads)
- work closely with the PR agency to monitor and enhance the brand engagement in the print/ digital platforms through paid and organic methods
- Handling AB LinkedIn page to run engaging write up, videos, tech talk, industry snippets to develop and build a business audience in LinkedIn
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong analytical ability – analyze data, develop insight
Are you looking to work in the ecommerce space? Read on to know more.
Our client is a 360-degree boutique firm that provides single-point branding and eCommerce growth consulting to its clients. They have best-in-class professionals with a combined experience of over 40 years in Retail, Textiles, FMCG, Fashion, Consumer Durables and more. They create online brands for their clients through strategies like marketplace management, marketing, social media channels, and analytics that help planning and forecasting.
Currently, they are helping businesses from Fashion, Lifestyle and Personal technology to create a unique space in leading marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, TataCliq etc. With over Rs.100 crores revenue generated through their 10000+ listings, the team is led by passionate entrepreneurs with a mission to simplify the digital market and e-commerce presence for all businesses.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ account end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights.
What you will do:
- Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding the client and their business from a holistic perspective
- Strategizing and creating a robust plan of action/ roadmap for clients
- Guiding a team of 2-3 people to work on client’s listings, reviews, account health and day to-day operations
- Tracking and driving the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Being responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis
- Onboarding clients on multiple marketplaces by liaising with category managers at respective marketplaces
- Co-ordinating with various Marketplaces for solving queries and issues regarding the accounts
- Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
- Being accountable for hitting goals and driving sustainable growth
- Preparing and presenting plans and results to the clients
What you need to have:
Minimum bachelors' degree in any field
Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities
- Good written communication skills and typing speed in English
- Self-motivated with passion for e-commerce
- Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.