About Birla Gold and Precious Metals Private Limited
Should have excellent database design, querying and implementation skills
Having working knowledge of shopping cart application with shipping and Payment Gateway Integration for ecommerce websites would be added advantage
Sound knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting
Should be an excellent team player.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA,MCA,MSC IT
Roles & Responsibility:
Able to perform PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Codeigniter,Yii, depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Able to do MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
To accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi
English communication – Oral & Written
Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual.
Good knowledge of relational databases.
Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Perks and Benefits:
Office Hours: 5 days a week with 1st and 3rd Sat working. Office timings - 10 am to 7 pm.
Increment: yearly based on performance
Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains.
Sr. Software Developer ( 4years – 5years)
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails (4-5)years, software designing and architecture.
- Experience in microservice architecture (2-3)years
- Experience in Elastic Search/Redis/Sidekiq
- Experience in writing Rspec Test cases
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in Postgres/Mysql, Database Modelling
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Good To have:
- Experience in design pattern
- Experience in managing teams
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.🙂
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Compass.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database
- Good understanding of database performance tuning and sql queries
- Experience working with a Laravel framework.
- Experience in both Front End / Back End Developer.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of CRM, CMS, SHOPPING-CART, PAYMENT GATEWAY & OTHER API INTEGRATION,
- Good communication skills9.Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- Have worked on projects like e-Commerce, CRM, CMS, Individual Contributor role.
Responsibilities: The job requires PHP experience as well as expertise with Laravel or any other framework.
This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in
the development and managing key projects.Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervisionTroubleshoot,
test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
You are a Backend Engineer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development teams to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest Nodejs frameworks like Express.js,Hapi.js, Yarn, PM2 and proficiency in Elasticsearch, in building RESTful APIs, in integrating with databases like MongoDB and MySQL/Postgres with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within IORTA to realize the requirements for the project and Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
If you are a PHP developer & have a good understanding of web technologies you may apply for this positoin. As a Developer, you will be a part of our web development team and will be working with some very experienced developers on challenging and interesting projects. You will be a part of an Agile delivery team and work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Collaborate with team members to develop and ship web applications within tight timeframes.
- Write unit and functional testcases.
- Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues
- PHP - 4.5 Years Experience along with HTML5, CSS Bootstrap, JQuery, JS, MySQL/MongoDB, JSON Web Services and API Services
- PHP Frameworks: Min. 2 Years with anyone (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii etc.)
- PHP Reporting Tools (Jasper etc.)
- NET Exposure - Good to have
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- MEAN Stack - Good to have
- Angular / React - Good to have
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- and more...