MoneyJar is an online money manager that helps you make investing your savings easy and rewarding. It turns your thoughts and life goals into actionable advice, which can be seamlessly executed on MoneyJar's secure online transaction platform. Moreover, MoneyJar constantly monitors your portfolio after you’ve invested, sending you alerts to replace and rebalance funds as and when needed.
Our aim at MoneyJar is to provide users with an innovative end to end wealth management solution that encompasses advisory, transactional and post-transaction monitoring with a user experience that has never been implemented before in financial services
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that drive sales to business-to-business companies
- Research through web analytics and use keywords for global promotion and generating leads through digital means.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email and social media.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimize user funnels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Update information on our website to boost rankings.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
- Creating & Managing Paid Campaigns on Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Purplle, Myntra, etc
- Plan, create and manage Marketplace ads campaign on Seller central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Understanding of Listing Management, A+ Content, Inventory Management
- Monitor and optimize campaign spending, keyword bids, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Analyse data, look for various patterns, use them to create campaigns and get new users
- Minimum 4 years of exp of strong experience with ecommerce or in a digital marketing agency managing ecommerce brands.
- Proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line
- Paid digital media and performance marketing across Google, Facebook, Instagram and some exposure to SEO would be bonus
- Good to have exposure of handling budget of upwards of 50L a month
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
• Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using Social Media, SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
• Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research. Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company s social content visibility on various social media channels.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc..
• Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies
Offered Benefits / Facilities:
• Canteen facility available
• Social media marketing
• Google Analytics
• Social networking
• Customer relationship
• SEO Merchandising
• Marketing strategy
• Retail sales
Role Public Relations
Industry Type Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area Marketing & Communication
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Corporate Communication
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative social media campaigns.
The intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, collaborating with in-house designers to create social media posts, assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Interest and passion for Health, Wellness & Fitness industry is a must!
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs