About Webzesty Pvt Ltd.
Past experience in working with any product start-up is a plus.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express (recommended).
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Understanding of REST Services.
● Experience with Redis.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
● Proficient understanding of serverless programming.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer II to an already awesome engineering team for Community. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy as often as we can and would love you to deploy to production beginning day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ?
- Develop high-quality code to implement features that help analytics
- Write unit tests for all new code
- Improve code quality by applying solid design principles
- Perform code reviews
- Exhibit end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and Lead Engineer to suggest and implement architectural / design changes
- Work closely with Product manager, Product Design team to ideate and build feature enhancements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced in building enterprise grade products for minimum of 2 years, that are highly scalable
- Familiarity with Rest API frameworks and patterns
- Well versed with one or more of these technologies:
- Frontend: Frameworks - ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Apollo
- CSS, TypeScript, Bootstrap, ESLint
- Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest
- Programming Languages: Java
- Backend: DropWizard, Spring Boot etc
- Storage: MySQL
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Familiarity with Build Systems like Jenkins, AWS Services (EC2, CloudFormation)
- An engineer who writes testable and modular code
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
- Basic understanding of social media domain
- Programming is not just about writing code, it is about solving user’s problems
- Engineering is about creating meaningful user experience
- Autonomy is awesome and technology will shape the future
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Well stocked Pantry
- Commute and leave allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
CloudAEye’s mission is to enable customers achieve their business objectives by providing them with AIOps solution. An AIOps platform combines big data and artificial intelligence functionality to support primary IT operations functions through the scalable ingestion and analysis of the ever-increasing volume, variety and velocity of data generated by IT.
We are looking for an engineer to develop Cloud services, user-interface and infrastructure components for our SaaS (Software as a Service).
We encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with customers to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, fair and inclusive team culture.
At CloudAEye, you will
- Work on world-class solutions to deliver industry's leading Cloud operations management
- Develop system architecture, design and build platform services for scalable, resilient, multi-tenant Cloud SaaS. Examples of work include:
- Writing microservices based distributed applications
- Designing REST APIs for backend services
- Develop user-interface for our SaaS
- Handle cross-cutting microservices concerns such as externalizing configuration, logging, health checks, metrics, distributed tracing
- Work with customers, partners, and business leaders to architect solutions for Cloud Operations
We’re looking for someone who
- Has significant (3+ years) experience developing and deploying Cloud services for a large scale software projects on public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Has hands-on experience building multi-tenant SaaS solutions on public clouds (AWS)
- Strong experience with React, NodeJS, Java, GO, Python
- Has expertise with microservices, infrastructure as code (IaC), continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD), etc.
- Has experience working with containerization, cluster orchestration, or infrastructure management frameworks (such as Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform)
- Basic knowledge of AWS security (IAM, Cognito)
- Knowledge of good engineering practices and agile culture
- Takes initiative in a fast-paced environment
- 100% hands-on and loves to code
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Jaeger, etc.
- AWS certification
- Experience with machine-learning (ML), MLOps
- Experience with Apache Flink, Spark, Hadoop, or other
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
- Startup experience
Remote - India
We are a pre-seed startup based in Bay Area, California. This is a great opportunity to join an AI/ML startup at the ground floor level. Our founding team consists of members with executive MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business. We have assembled core team with backgrounds in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, B2B, SaaS, startups, and executive leadership in Fortune 500 companies.
CloudAEye is an equal opportunity employer. Our team comes from diverse background and we actively embrace and celebrate diversity and inclusion in our culture. We seek team members with moral courage and instincts to lead. We encourage all members to take ownership over decisions, be bold, focus on impact and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
We offer flexible working environment, an opportunity to work in a close knit group, work in a high performance team culture, opportunity to learn from talented individuals and domain experts from the industry, and an equity and compensation package that is competitive.
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As a fullstack developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver product features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable software applications.
- Good to have some experience working as a full stack developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup with microservices architecture
- Open to learn new languages and tools
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
Full stack Developer (more front end)
Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Netzila Technologies Hiring for Website Developer on urgent basis.
- Must have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web technologies.
- Key Skills: HTML/CSS ,jQuery, PHP, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery, and also PHP Frameworks like Laravel .
- Also having knowledge of CMS like WordPress , Shopify.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2yrs to 3-yrs.
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
They are growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team an systems analysts
- Finding bugs and offering timely solutions
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
What you need to have:
- Must have a PHP experience or a full stack development experience.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any college.
- Good understanding of RESTful API development.
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python/ NodeJs will be preferred
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/ Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser/ platform experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
- Skills -
- Core (Must understand and conversant to code on at least two of these technologies)
- Java 8+/ Spring Boot/Microservices
- Graph Database (Tinkerpop/Janusgraph)
- Version Control - Jira/Bitbucket/Git
- Build Tools - Maven/SBT/Gradle
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should be able to create and review designs/documents
- Must be able to clearly articulate situations, problems and communicate ideas and solutions
- Core (Must understand and conversant to code on at least two of these technologies)
- Must understand System Analysis and Design with understanding of Algorithms (implementation in any language is okay)
- Design optimal and performant solutions for product backlog items spanning technologies
- Work with Product Owner/Project Manager and UX lead for providing LoE estimates for Jira backlog items
- Lead and own delivery or work items (for self and team)
- 80% hands-on work items (self), 20% team responsibility
- Must be willing to learn new technologies, processes, business functions, (we measure this by OKR’s)
Qualifications and Skills
No formal degree in any stream is required.
Add additional details here:
If you can understand code and write good software (and explain it to others), you have the required education we need for building products.
7-10 years’ relevant experience
Add additional details here i.e. technical skills, and certifications
hackerrank, Github repo details