Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Workflow
- Training New Hires
- Creating and managing team schedules.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
- Helping to resolve employee issues and disputes.
- Identifying and applying career advancement opportunities.
- Supervises personnel which typically includes recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, problem resolution and provide feedback.
- Manages the conceptualization, development, maintenance and expansion of print and digital publishing projects, including digital-only publications, simultaneous print and digital publications, and print publications.
- Manages the execution of special projects and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, operating procedures, and product roadmap; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Advises and collaborates with other staff to evaluate and manage resources for preparation, production and tracking of publications.
- Works with other departments to develop procedures and systems for appropriate recordkeeping related to expenses and revenues for print and digital publishing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- knowledge in print and digital publishing will be preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and present information and ideas clearly and accurately in writing, verbally and by preparation of reports and other materials.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team leaders and members, and individuals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with suite of Adobe and Microsoft Office products; strong knowledge of electronic publishing formats as well as XML, HTML, XSLT and other languages and technologies related to e-books and electronic publishing.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of print and digital publishing and development.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems through the use of creative reasoning and logic to accurately determine the cause of the problems and their resolution in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Strong analytical communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
About taxmann Allied
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- UI/UX Designer, Portfolio of design projects,HTML,CSS
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
● Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
● Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
● Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
● Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates
● Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
1. Work with product managers, product marketing and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, and platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions)
2. Buil and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
3. Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
4. Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation
Why should you join us?
We at Fieldproxy provide more than just a startup experience. Some of the perks you will be getting include:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Company paid Health Insurance
3. Friendly and supportive work culture
4. Other perks such as free snacks and an informal dress code
•Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, Rosetta Net etc.
•Good understanding of XSLT, XSD and XML parsing processes.
•Having WebMethods knowledge in EDI domain will be huge plus.
•Good knowledge of file sharing protocols like AS2, AS3, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
•Experience in EDI Mapping to/from following platforms/technologies (not limited to)
oCSV/XML/JSON/Flat File e.Word/Excel/PDF
•Good working knowledge SQL and relation databases (Oracle/MySQL etc.).
|Must Have : SharePoint
• Should have good experience on power platform (mostly Power Automate)
• Strong exposure to HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap is a mandate.
• Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience on SharePoint online designing and development
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are Nirvana Infomedia, looking for some creative and enthusiastic people with good knowledge in Adobe Premier Pro and Motion Graphics.