About Promotup HR Solutions
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
We are changing the way people learn professional skills and looking for the ones who can create bite-sized course content (conversational) on complex topics like product management / marketing etc.
As a elearning course creator, you will spend some time researching on the topic, discuss different possible case studies and then come up with the script.
Each and every course we are doing is essentially a movie - entertaining yet puts the point across, i.e. focused on actionable learning.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Coordinating with other program managers, product managers, content head to building a high-quality content product.
- Building the best course material to crack the interviews of big product companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Designing the course content curriculum based on the market requirements
- Reviewing and guiding content developers, also the course content and programming questions
What you need to have:
- BE/ B.tech/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA with Computer science background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry or edtech space (preferably programming)
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills.
- Exposure in competitive programming and in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done
we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.