You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
Dear candidates we are hiring for #Javadevelopers
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
Skill Sets: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate
Immediate to 15 days joiners can share their updated CVs
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
As a software engineer(backend), you will be responsible for design, development and scalability of our backend platform.
- Design and development of backend services
- Scalability, Reliability and Security of the applications
- End to end ownership of the features and modules
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience as Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, threading
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Proficient in Go or Python or any other server side programming language
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
Good to have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Hands on experience in Java / J2EE.
or hands on experience in ReactJS / Angular JS / BootStrap.
Having MicroServices is added Advantage.
Strong written / verbal communication
Who can join Immediate - 30 days only be considered
Opportunities to travel US Post covid relaxation
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Lead one of the product verticals in the development of technology strategy, planning, hiring and execution of the next iteration of the WeInvest platform.
• Institutionalize a strong software engineering culture and facilitate a rapid, iterative, layered development approach.
• Be hands on with the coding, evaluate design and architecture choices, do in-depth code reviews, and implement standards and practices for software development.
• Inspire the engineering team to build quality, scalable code by pairing with team members periodically.
• Participate in the definition and management of high-quality product roadmaps based on business, product & tech strategy.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Masters /BE/ B.Tech from a reputed institute
• About 6-10 years professional experience in software development.
• Excellent logical and analytical reasoning capabilities combined with strong knowledge of core
computer science concepts like algorithms, data structures, software design patterns, OOP etc.
• Should have experience in all the phases of SDLC
• Must have experience in leading a team. (At least 2-3 people)
• Be an expert in ruby on rails with experience OR from Fintech, Wealth Management OR Investment
• Management Domain with experience in any of the programming languages (Java/Python/Ruby).
• Breadth of experience in multiple technologies, tools, frameworks and processes is a big plus.
• Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure,
Software design patterns, OOP etc. Be able to lead the team in design & architecture discussions,
introduce new tools, concepts & process to the team and guide other members of the team.
• Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing,
test- driven-development, continuous integration etc is a big plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in software development using Core Java, multi-threading, DS and Algos.
- • Develop robust Core Java code for advanced financial banking and trading applications, primarily using core Java principles around multi-threading and caching technologies.
- • Strong in Core Java concepts, JVM, API’s along with SQL and Java Message Service (JMS) skills.
- • Experience in Java server-side / backend development experience
- • Experience in Java Spring (Spring MVC, Spring batch, Spring Boot), Hibernate and JPA is a plus.
- • Knowledge of microservices development, container stack and CI/CD;
- Strong experience with REST/SOAP web services, JSON, XML and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Proficient in test-driven development, latency problem solving, architecture solving and high-level troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Database and SQL queries.
- Highly proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Demonstrated Agile (Scrum) experience.
- Experience with full software lifecycle and deploying applications to Production.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
- Must have the ability to translated user requirements into design and implementation.
- Highly proficient in written and communication skills.
About the job
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Develop and Maintain REST API's
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow and encourage Test-Driven Development (TDD) Approach
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong foundation and knowledge about Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Champion of the TDD approach
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in Python programming language
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance