Profile: Business Analyst
Experience: 3+ Years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analysing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Must have experience in working on the development of Mobile Applications(Flutter, Android Native, IOS Native, React Native).
- Must have experience in working as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain.
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall methodologies, knowledge of wire-framing tools like Sketch, Figma, MS and XD.
- Must have the practical knowledge and experience in working on Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Data validation, SDLC and flow diagrams.
- Experience working with the Development team to ensure the directional accuracy of the flow of the application.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Should have experience working on user stories and product backlogs with JIRA, TFS or any other agile tool.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Identify business trends utilising data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers follow up follow-up on all results.
- Project Lifecycle Management, Relationship Building, Experience in Mobile Applications, Teamwork, Complex Communication, SOW, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira, SDLC, Wireframe tools, Mockups, Prototyping, User Stories, SRS, BRD, FRD, Data validation.
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
Online Bidder / Business Development Executive who can bid on Upwork for Web & App Development ( Night Shift WFH).
1. Knowledge of bidding portals (Upwork, PPH, Guru, freelancer, etc)
2. Getting projects / Making new clients for the company.
3. Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing, Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Flair for business development.
4. Sound knowledge of IT terminologies
5. Must have excellent communication Skills (Written & Verbally)
We’re hiring a Business Development Representative to join our sales team to help WittyPen scale its B2B customers belonging to multiple sectors including SaaS, finance, healthcare, lifestyle and edtech. The ideal candidate should be located in Pune or eager to relocate and hold 1+ years of experience in B2B sales in the SaaS and Tech sector.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world.
About the role
As a Business Development representative, you will be working as a part of our sales team to increase acquisition of B2B customers from multiple sectors including software, finance, healthcare, edtech and lifestyle. You will be responsible for the complete sales process - from prospecting to the acquisition of new customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market research and contacting potential clients
- Communicating and providing a demo of our value proposition to prospective clients
- Helping customers get on board and maintaining regular relationships
- Measuring sales numbers and reaching targeted revenues
- Working with the Operations team to ensure quality deliverables
- Submitting weekly reports on the progress of work
As a Business Development Representative at WittyPen, you are expected to possess at least 1 year of experience working in sales with B2B software or tech companies. Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills and knowledge about multiple sales tools, including CRM and Sales Outreach automation tools.
Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job:
- Hustler who loves selling
- MBA is preferred.
- At least 1+ years of experience in B2B selling in Technology, SaaS, or Marketing Agencies
- Excellent English communication skills - spoken and written
- Ability to manage and use CRM
- Ability to use Sales Outreach Automation tools
- Understanding of Inbound or Inside sales approach
- Understanding of B2B sales approach
- Capability of prospecting and relationship management
- Understanding of Content marketing will be a plus
- Skilled and forecasting revenues and reaching goals
- Expert at using MSOffice tools
Benefits and work life
This full-time position and you can choose your own work hours between 10am-8pm. You will be expected to work out of our office in Pune, India, and be available to attend physical meetings with current and potential clients.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹700,000 INR based on experience and expertise. You also get health insurance for your self on top of your CTC.
We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
As a Business Development Manager working under FMCG segments, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
· Approaching potential leads a close them within a stipulated time frame.
· Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockist and business associated for the company towards business growth.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment must perform the following responsibilities
. Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company and guide, and coordinate them to achieve the target towards the entire business growth.
. Observe all the stock reports, product orders, re-order etc.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Bachelor's degree and experience in business, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
. Basic knowledge of Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
.Minimum age should be 27.
Job Title: Business Development Associate.
Experience: 0-1 Years
Job Location Flexible [Work from anywhere in india/Remote WFH]
Selection process: HR Round followed by Group Discussion and Sales Manager Round.
Qualification : 12+Diploma OR Any Graduation
Salary Offered: As per industry standard.
About UAI Autoworks Pvt Ltd.
UAI Autoworks is a tech enabled car servicing, repairing and detailing platform providing 24*7 minor
repair service and road side assistance. Were we also provide a annual subscription to the customers
with a monthly car diagnosis covering the full car. We also have the best detailing studios to give cars a
About the role
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Associate to sell Annual Car Subscription products that our
customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Associate will utilize their skills to generate high-quality
leads, build a strong
relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong
negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role.
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during the week.
Shifts: 10:30 am - 7:30pm.
Mandatory Language: English and Hindi.
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed.
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided on the basis of your designation.
● Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Associate, atleast 1 year of experience in Sales.
● Overall experience must not be more than 4 years.
● Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
● Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
● Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass.
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint.
● Immediate joiners are preferred.
We are proud to offer the best online courses in a range of disciplines including healthcare, medicine, management, and research. Texila Educare Healthcare and Technology Enterprises Private Limited offers courses for professionals with over 20 years of experience teaching students all around the world.
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- To source, onboard and train, retain and engage education consultancies network within an assigned territory to get the desired number of students per year
- To identify and sign Pre-Med Center in the designated territory to get the desired number of students from them
- To identify potential partners, to work as affiliate marketers for TAU programs
- To identify and engage with administrative heads of Medical Teaching Hospitals to build a list of prospects for UG / PG programs
- To identify a list of prospects (MBBS graduates) and create a database of them. Meet and convince them to get the desired numbers
- To Plan and execute a set of ATL / BTL activities required for the engagement, sourcing and retention of target students for various programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analyzing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voices and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
The problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to a high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals and act as the custodian for everything on data and insights.
- Ensuring data sanctity through instrumentation and monitoring data quality to meet the business needs of the company Developing and monitoring KPIs for each vertical of the business.
- (Revenue/Sales/Finance/Campaigns/Content/Marketing), and at an overall business level and constantly driving the company towards meeting the KPIs.
- Generating product and user insights and working closely with the Product manager to make product and design decisions
- Having a product out view towards problem-solving – Market and competitor research to understand the trends in product design, continuous A/B testing to grow the product KPIs, etc
- Owning and improving the core issues related to the product.
- Create and maintain client relationships.
- Stay up to date with new products/services and competitors
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- 2-5 years of experience
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Life at Rezo.AI:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship. Get the best-in-class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here:
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be highly organized and able to manage to close deals with corporate.
Additional responsibilities may include:
-Setting and achieving sales targets
-Developing and implementing sales plans and programs
-Analyzing market trends and identifying new business opportunities
-Targeting and implementing new client base along with corporates and colleges
-Training and coaching team members to ensure their success
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Experience Range - 2 to 6 years
Location : Vashi - Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct requirements gathering, analysis, planning, and logical design of a software product by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather business/ functional requirements from the clients and create user stories and work closely with technology teams to get it developed
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs
- Responsible for the creation of various artefacts such as use cases, data flows and process flows for specific features within a project release
- Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Lead the release planning and set expectations for delivery of targeted stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Responsible for the client handling, support and deliveries
Skills and Competencies :
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for the software products
- MBA/ Master's degree would be preferable
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in the United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan to achieve pre-assigned targets
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand customer requirements and pass on insights for the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• Establish relationship with the customers of the company.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify and develop sources to increase sales leads
• Maintain database of current as well as prospective customers
• Advise higher Management about the customer needs and requirements
• Prepare and provide weekly schedule of planned activities
• Help optimize existing business operations procedures to reduce costs