WyngCommerce is building a Global Enterprise AI Platform for top tier brands and retailers to drive profitability for our clients. Our vision is to develop a self-learning retail backend that enables our clients to become more agile and responsive to demand and supply volatilities.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a BA, you will take end-to-end ownership of on-boarding new clients, running proof-of-concepts and pilots with them on different AI product applications, and ensuring timely product roll-out and customer success for the clients. You will also be expected to drive significant inputs to the sales, engineering, data science and product team to help us build for scale.
An eye for detail, ability to process and analyze data quickly, and communicating effectively with different teams (Client, Sales and Engineering) are the qualities we are looking for. There will be opportunities to grow up within the same job family (lead a team of analysts) or to move to other areas of business like customer success, data science or product management.
- Understand the client deliverables from the sales team and come back to them with the timelines of solution / product delivery
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders within the client team to configure the WyngCommerce platform to their business, set-up processes for regular data sharing
- Drive relevant anomaly detection analyses and work on data pre-processing to prepare the data for the WyngCommerce Analytics engine
- Drive rigorous testing of results from the WyngCommerce engine and apply manual overrides, wherever required before pushing the results to the client
- Evaluate business outcomes of different engagements with the client and prepare the analysis for the business benefits to the clients
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics role (preferably client facing which required you to interface with multiple stakeholders)
- Hands-on experience in data analysis (descriptive), visualization and data pre-processing
- Hands-on experience in python, especially in data processing and visualization libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, seaborn
- Good understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts (you not need be completely hands-on)
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience in project management and handling client communications
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
WyngCommerce AI for increasing Full Price Sell Through & Profits. Optimise Assortment & Inventory Placement via First Allocation, Dynamic Replenishments, Inter-Store Transfers & OTB Recommendations.