Work as full stack developer with prime focus on backend.
End to end development from design to development.
Code & design review of peers.
Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well.
Minimum 3 - 7 yrs of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular/React technologies.
Strong Data structures & algorithm skill.
Strong design skills.
Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns).
Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey.
Front end technologies - Java Script, jQuery, Angular.
Database - SQL & NoSQL.
Modelling - UML & ERD.
Desired Skills and Experience
About Manasio pvt ltd
Full Stack Lead Engineer(Java +Springboot /Angular)
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the award winning payment solution team.
Finzly is looking for a Java Lead with 10+ years of experience. The role will be part of a team of offshore engineers to create innovative solutions for our banking customers. This is a leading and hand on software engineering role for those who enjoy working on latest technologies, and are always eager to learn and innovate. A great opportunity to be a part of a growing Fin-tech Product based company and to build up a career in the core banking/payments domain
Skills: Java*.*, Angular, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
*Immediate joiners preferred
What Finzly offers?
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing Fin-tech Product based company.
- An opportunity to learn , be a part of a vibrant team and build up a career in the core banking/payments domain.
- Competitive compensation.
- A result oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and zero politics.
What you'll do?
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Understand, apply and create high-level architectural design and patterns
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification.
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and with other members of our global team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment delivering great quality product..
- 100% Remote working during COVID Pandemic.
What you have to bring ?
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in subjects such as computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in building microservice based applications
- A “can do” attitude with zeal to deliver the best quality product.
- Take ownership and shape the future of our product with your ideas.
- Extensive hands on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Web Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Framework.
- Experience with Messaging Middleware like Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- Experience with Angular and building responsive web applications is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment in conjunction with remote teams.
About the team:
At Finzly you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and passionate and above all fun. We require skill in developing modern micro service web applications and restful APIs on Amazon's AWS cloud platform. The role will be part of a team of offshore engineers to create innovative solutions for our banking customers. This is a hand on software engineering role for those who enjoy working on latest technologies, and are always eager to learn and innovate.
Finzly is on a mission to free banks from their core and core-vendor limitations by creating an App store ecosystem which empowers banks to instantly and easily try new products and services. Therefore, enabling them to make smarter technology decisions while going-to-market at fin-tech speed.
Finzly recently won an award “Best enterprise payment solution”
Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to details, Organizational skills, An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
Experience: Min 6 months - 2 years of experience in Node.JS.
Location - Bangalore (3-6months work from home)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
- Certificate of Course in Django & Python or ReactJs or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of NodeJs/Next.Js, Elastic Search, AWS, Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of MySql/MongoDB
- Knowledge of Graphql
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with Git version control system
Location: Bangalore / Mysore
Role: Java Development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- UI technologies AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, java script library, Ajax and other UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional requirements of the end applications and arrive at the functionality requirement for the platform
- Contribute towards right design and development of multi-tiered, distributed architecture, scalable applications in a client-server / web environment
- Meet project timelines with adequate quality standard
- Technical assessment (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
"ArisGlobal proudly offers an Impressive Package of Compensation and Benefits. In addition to competitive salary compensation and paid time off, eligible employees receive health care benefits and can participate in healthcare and dependent-care spending accounts that reduce out-of-pockets costs by reducing taxable income. Income protection and wealth accumulation benefits help our employees reach their long-term financial goals."
The developer must have good experience on microservices / API development (backend – java 8+, Spring, SQL/NoSQL Database, JPA ). Candidate to have good communication and analytical skill. Must have used message oriented architecture, Kafka. UI unit testing using Junit/Mockito. Quality control using SonarQube.
Exposure to cloud technology is added advantage. Good knowledge of CICD (DevOps) and different tools.
at One of the Fortune 500 company , leading medical technology
Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities and duties
- 4-7 years’ experience developing scalable Mobile, Web and Cloud based applications.
- 3-4 years’ experience with hybrid mobile applications using IonicJS.
- 3-4 years’ experience with backend frameworks: Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose.js.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud, Azure PaaS (Functions, Service Bus, etc.).
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server and MongoDB database.
- Experience in developing applications involving data extraction, transformation, and visualization using tools like Power BI.
- Very strong experience with the orchestration of multiple asynchronous API calls via call backs, promises, and async/await.
- Hands-on experience with TDD, using libraries such as Mocha/Jasmine.
- Define and implement application & infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins pipelines would be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud would be a plus.
- Experience in developing native iOS and Android applications would be a plus.