TechMero is a creative marketing firm that specializes in strategy, creativity, design, and innovative technology. We have developed innovative marketing strategies, which are built upon our existing infrastructure base, that enable us to provide our clients with high ROI on their digital marketing spends.
We’re a data-driven company on a mission to forge a better future. We create connected experiences to help brands navigate the pace of change in today’s modern world.
Exp : 10 - 15 Years
Location : Bangalore
Blockchain architect is responsible for working with the R&D teams and helps to infuse blockchain in building and designing solutions that leverage cross-asset frameworks and concepts. More so, you will also work on the new innovations and create performance standards for judging any new solutions.
• Should have experience with DeFi Protocols. At least one project
• Must have DAPPS developed live in production
• Very Strong with Ethereum Smart Contracts with Solidity
• Contracts we are working will be responsible for billions of dollars assets. You must have understanding of smart contract best practices and security.
• Experience of integrating with smart contracts through API and MetaMask will be highly preferred
• Expertise with Web3.JS, NodeJS is must
• Knowledge of deploying contracts on test net and main net is mandatory. If you only worked on ganache will not be preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Github and how merging the code works
Location: Amravati, Maharashtra 444605 , INDIA
We are looking for an IMMEDIATE JOINER on Blockchain Technologies who should be well versed and have worked on Blockchain. The developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
● Improve existing and build new features in a Blockchain environment.
● Build reliable, scalable, and high performance solutions in Blockchain.
● Able to work independently on assigned tasks and collaborate effectively across cross-cultured teams globally.
● Participate in Pre/Post Validation, Deployment and Support activities as required.
● BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 2 years exp in software development
● Minimum 1 year in Blockchain application development on at least one of the platforms such as Algorand, Ethereum, Hyperledger or Corda and Various Payment Gateways
● Minimum 1 year at least, with one of the SDK such as Python, Java, GO, Kotlin or Node.js.
● Minimum 1 year at least, with one of the Smart Contracts Languages such as TEAL, Solidity or Chaincode.
● Exposure to Blockchain oriented development tools such as Geth, Remix, Ganache or Visual Studio Code.
● Experience with any one of the database skills such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB at the minimum.
● Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Git (Github, Bitbucket) practices.
● Experience with IPFS, GraphQL is a plus.
● Working knowledge in Blockchain SaaS / PaaS offering on any one of the Cloud platforms Azure, AWS
● Willingness to learn new & demanding technologies.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Familiarity with Cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences.
● Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Interacting with Smart Contracts
- Building web apps/Dapp/mobile UI to interact with smart contracts
1. Work closely with the Founders to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
2. Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
3. With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
4. Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
5. Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
6. Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
7. Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
2. Hire and build a Software development team
3. Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
4. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
1. You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
2. You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
3. You have experience architecting enterprise Blockcahin applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
4. You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
5. You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
6. You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
7. You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
8. You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
9. Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
10. You have experience running Agile teams.
Blockchain Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer responsible for design and build solutions using Blockchain Technology. Write high-quality code to fulfill product requirements. Engage in all areas of the build, release, and operations. Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators, and assets. Document development artifacts and best practices.
Must have skills and qualifications
You must have experience of 3-4 years and above developing and leading software products.
Professional, precise communication skills in English
Good Understanding of Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency technologies.
Experience with building Distributed Blockchain-based applications using either Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT, Binance Smart Chain.
Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc,
Truffle, Geth, Web3, etc.)
Experience in consensus algorithms and developing blockchain.
Technical Hands-on experience in frameworks like Node.js.
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
Understanding of a Nosql database like MongoDB
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a
caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure, etc
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidates having an inclination for data analytics will be given preference
Good to have skills and qualifications. Basic Understanding accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library/networks at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
-Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Setting up and configuring Full node clients for various Blockchains.
- In Depth understanding of atleast two blockchain network like Ethereum, Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, Hyperledger, BlockApps, Algorand, Corda etc
- Working closely with DevOps to make blockchain infrastructure robust and scalable.
- Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js to connect to Blockchain infrastructure.
- Develop and manage various applications to integrate Blockchain infrastructure into the main product.
- Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains, like forks, main net launches, migration.
- Documenting architecture and guidelines.
- Always being on the lookout to enhance technology, by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries.
- Cross-team contribution whenever required.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross-chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with Defi offerings such as staking, farming, flash loans, etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- building an ERC-20 token with an in-built unlock schedule.
- building a smart contract to accept a certain ERC-20 token and take actions based on it
- farming/staking system
- collateral-based lending
- cross chain development
- on-chain governance
- Deploying NFTs
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits of INR 5,00,000
- Employee professional development - Each employee has 5% of their monthly remuneration, annually to spend on educational activities or material
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Ø Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
Ø Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
Ø Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
Ø Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
Ø Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
Ø Strong software development background.
Ø Experience working with large codebases.
Ø Experience working with open-source projects.
Ø Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
Ø Familiarity with basic cryptography.
Ø Familiarity with P2P networks.
Ø Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
Ø Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
Ø Strong knowledge of STL, C++11 ( In the case of a blockchain-based on C++ ).
Ø Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module ( Applies to projects where a GUI wallet application is needed ).
Work Location: Hyderabad - Begumpet
Exp: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: 0 -15 Days
Roles & Responsibilites:
1. Understand client requirements of building Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tron, or others.
2. Write smart contracts with a strong focus on security aspects
3. Create token and Write unit test cases for the smart contracts to ensure code coverage.
4. Must have experience and knowledge of writing Solidity-based smart contracts for Ethereum Blockchain.
5. Experience in development tools for Ethereum & Tron (testrpc, ganache, geth, Web3, Truffle, MetaMask, eth_lightwallet, Trust Wallet etc.)