quality products. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to
continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
Experience: 2- 4 years (min)
Functional Area: Front/Back-end web development
Apply if you have:
Cloud app development experience
Strong Python – Django / Django Rest Framework and ReactJS experience
Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and
Creating high performance UI etc.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design,
implementation, testing, and operational support
Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology
Hands on experience in DevOps & have significant familiarity with DevOps Tools
Build and Manage continuous deployment of software (CI/CD)
Must have dedication and commitment towards work
Deliver the assigned tasks within the stipulated timeline
What you will do:
Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on
Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders
Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and
Education: BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent with 60% marks.
Must have excellent communication and written communication skills
Employment: Full time – Permanent
Salary: Hike in Current Salary (No bar for Right Candidate)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT./
Full Stack PHP Developer
- Plan the technical architecture.
- Review code to ensure no error exists.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop web applications using LaraAdmin, PHP, latest PHP frameworks and customise to clients requirements.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Follow industry best practices to write good quality code.
- Develop Web APIs where required.
- Manage and guide Junior Developers.
- Perform usability tests before delivery.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments and trends.
- Coordinate with multiple in-house teams to ensure proper timely delivery as per SLA.
- Assist the Tech Lead with any other ad-hoc requirements.
- Must know the use of multi_curl for parallel multiple API processing.
Must to have skills:-
- PHP Laravel
Good to have skills:-
- Node js
- Candidates with Laptop and Internet connectivity must.
With advancements in technology, communication in healthcare can be made seamless and effortless. Lack of effective communication is one of the main causes of medical errors and unwanted outcomes. Daily Doc Healthcare App brings the technology in today's complex medical environment to give healthcare providers tools needed to have effortless, reliable and secure communication. Designed by doctors and nurses, we strive to make our platform better every day. Honesty and Integrity are our core values. We strive to innovate in healthcare to bring about positive meaningful changes in peoples lives.
- Strong knowledge of MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS)
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on Nodejs and MongoDB
- Building reusable code for future use
- Writing tested code and its documention
- 1+ years of experience in front end development and backend development is must
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS/SASS),React, Nodejs and Mongodb
- Strong Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages (REST, GraphQL, WebSocket/socket.io)
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Strong experience in React, React Hooks, Redux, Thunk | Saga, ES6, Typescript, ESLint, Nodejs, GraphQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github, Docker
Bonus but not mandatory
- UI/UX designs
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: Software Developer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience : 3-6 years
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like React, Angular, BackboneJS, Ext etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap .
- Experience in backend technologies like GOLANG, NodeJS, Python, REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage.
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus.
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
About the platform: We are solving an interesting problem and changing the way healthcare businesses in the US communicate with their patients.
- Bachelor's/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related discipline is NOT MANDATORY. Skills and passion to build products that people love are mandatory. :)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Full-stack experience working with backend programming languages as we believe engineers can do anything and everything and so everyone at Emitrr works full-stack.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles with experience with working on popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in building performant mobile apps in iOS or Android on react native is a plus
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
Ability to work within a team and work independently
Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
Strong written and verbal communications skills
TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
Mirabel Technologies is the world's leader in media management software for the publishing industry with over 15,000 websites, magazines, and newspapers in 20 different countries who use Mirabel Products. This dynamic technology company is based in the booming seaside city of Fort Lauderdale, two blocks from beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and is known for its creative entrepreneurial environment and high employee retention levels. Mirabel recently launched Mirabel's Marketing Manager, a cutting-edge marketing technology startup product that focuses on email marketing, lead identification, customer relationship management, prospecting and data appending tools. The company is looking for dynamic employees who want to join a growing company in an exciting industry.
Job Role- Senior Developer - Full Stack with Front End Focus
Location- Remote (WFH)
Experience- 6+ years
Work Shift- Uk Shift
Salary Budget- 15-30 Lakh(open for the right candidate)
Note- must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
We are looking for a number of strong developers - full stack, with strong front-end experience.
We are a full-service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in UK. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for-profit.
We expect you to have:
- 6+ years professional experience
- Proficiency in building REST based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to quickly get to grips with new systems; whether that be shiny new tech or existing/legacy developments.
Any of the following bonus skills:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Good understanding of core AWS components and how best to utilise them in projects i.e. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your team to develop and deliver high-end solutions using Agile.
- Coding and deploying new features.
- Ensuring our web applications and components are accessible, responsive, performant, and bug-free for recent versions of web browsers across all popular platforms.
- Ensuring all code is readable, well documented and testable.
- Working with a fantastic group of individuals in a busy but relaxed working environment.
- Working on some new developments, some significant enhancements to existing system and some support activities
a. Minimum Bachelor's Degree
b. Minimum 3 yr experience
c. Basic English Proficiency
d. International Clients
Interview will be online on Skype/Zoom.
Location - Bangalore(Bellandur)
Job Description :
Secondary Skills :1. CICD 2. Testing Framework (Mocha, Chai)- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications. - Apply reusability and future state architectures. - Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.- Complete component design documents on assigned projects.- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews. - Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans. Calibrates estimating factors for continuous process improvement.- Develop code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards. - Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.- Review and critique team members- code.- Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.- Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.- Assists Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.- Identify support issues and initiate action to resolve the problem. - Provide technical assistance.- Analyze and resolve moderate problems.- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.- Completes and delivers migration or change management form to above parties.
We are looking for strong tech leaders to drive the platform and product to the next level. We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Good to have experience in building workflow engine from scratch.
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.