1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Technical Support Specialist
- Minimum experience of 2-5 years with good exposure in customer handling with different software products.
- Provide telephone and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Resolution of problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and ensuring users are regularly updated.
- Technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS & Android devices is required.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile device and web tools troubleshooting methods - both client and server-side is required.
- Must have worked extensively with *external customers*.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Create and maintain support knowledgebase.
- Good knowledge of SQL for debugging user issues.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
- Ability to translate technical information or instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting for a non-technical user.
- Be available 24/7 on Whatsapp support for clients, users, and internal team and applicable in the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Devices and their Internal Settings and ability to collect data accurately on 1-go to identify practical solutions to problems.
- Working with customers/employees to identify desktop and mobile devices issues and advising on the preferred solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries through the ticketing system on Freshdesk, Slack and other channels.
- Map out weekly and monthly reports on unresolved issues for Tech, and Operations.
- Creating, analysing and updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- updating FAQs from time to time.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Assist Training Managers and Technical Content Writers in updating training docs with newly implemented features, business cases and use cases that occurred in day-to-day activity.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Ability to deal with different customers of different backgrounds.
- Good analytical and people management skills to solve understanding gaps in teams via up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using across the company.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- Functional knowledge either SAP PM, SAP ISU,would be a plus
- Knowledge on enterprise mobile application would be
Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
What you will do:
- Improving business processes across customer service and operations functions
- Working in partnership with business stakeholders providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience
- Working closely with business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with project implementation stakeholders
- Increasing process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with lean/Six sigma methodologies and tools
- Being a voice for our customer experience team by identifying escalatory queries, operational inefficiency, providing customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve complicated issues and issues which require special attention
- Analysing customer care / operations team data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
- Contributing to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer excellence
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 college
- Certifications in Six Sigma/ PMP/ ITIL will be an added advantage
- Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/ Business Excellence and process automation across BFSI/ Fintech domain
- Experience in streamlining and automation of inbound and outbound communication channels
- Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of passionate individuals to deliver measurable results
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
Requirements :- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.- Excellent communication and presentation skills.- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.