cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
- As the key member of a consultative sales team, you will be focused on developing and closing new business opportunities with assigned accounts
- Develop expertise of the company products to ensure potential customers have the right expectations from our products
- Aggressively drive the development of the sales pipeline by prospecting and performing outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and calling
- Nurture leads through the funnel to close transactions by contacting them on multiple channels - social, email, phone, online demo, in-person meetings
- Attend industry events such as trade shows and conferences to meet new prospects
- Be the voice of the customer to articulate requirements and feedback clearly to other teams such as Marketing, Account Management, and Product
- Responsible for overall AOP target achievement.
- Responsible for leading a team involved in direct Fixed Battery\2W sales.
- Driving BTL and local sales activities through team.
- Travelling across locations to focus on opportunities for Sales and Growth.
- Hiring, Leading, Managing and motivating Sales team to drive growth numbers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Skill Required - Excellent Communication Experience Required - 00-1 year (fresher also welcome) from 2018-2023
Minimum Education:- BBA,BMS,BBM,MBA(Marketing) and B.COM,B.TECH with relevant sales experience.
About the company:
We are an IT & Consulting organization helping Enterprises with their Analytics and Planning needs. Their Rockstar team has built multiple products and solutions to cater to our clients across sectors such as Retail & E-commerce, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Real Estate, Hi-tech, Manufacturing, and Automotive.
We have a geographic presence in the United States (Dallas) & India (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata) and have 600+ people, a strong world-class team. We are growing at a rapid pace and plan to double our growth each year. This provides immense growth and learning opportunities to those who are choosing to work with Polestar. We are serving customers across 20+ countries. Our expertise and deep passion for what we do has brought us many accolades.
We are looking for individuals with a leadership mindset in sales, who comes with strong consultative sales experience.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with Microsoft and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships.
- Manage high-value corporate partnerships and develop long-term strategies to secure multi-year strategic partnerships.
- Analyse and identify opportunities to secure new business by partnering with Microsoft.
- Drive the team towards sales targets, has visibility of all opportunities and risk, and ensures the team has a healthy pipeline and proposal tracking systems.
- Identify new markets to widen the market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
- Administer the entire sales process as per plan.
- Manage Microsoft engagements to design strategies to acquire more business deals through OEMs.
- Manage pricing and other sales proposal activities and provide support to the marketing department.
- Owns the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline. Overall business planning and forecasting.
- Collaborate with Microsoft for conducting events for enhancing business growth.
- Negotiates with clients and uses the right levers in doing so. Clearly links the value of Polestar Solutions offerings with the price.
- Takes overall accountability for business planning and implementation.
- You have the resilience to bounce back after minor setbacks.
- You have the achievement orientation to achieve the target and do what it takes.
- You have the interpersonal skills to develop & sustain meaningful relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, solution-oriented, and good analytical skills.
● Very good client-facing and communication/presentation skills.
● Excellent at consultative selling and building case studies.
● Ability to speak at external forums.
● Strong Collaboration and Networking skills.
Company Overview :
We are a purpose-driven full-scale integrated marketing & digital agency that builds brands with integrated campaigns. Armed with a plethora of multi-disciplinary skills across branding, design, packaging and all branches of digital marketing, we are a one-stop destination for brands wanting to push boundaries and disrupt their industry.
From identifying revenue streams to developing strategic positioning across key channels, we bring our creative and strategic prowess to play to help our clients grow into new verticals and territories. With our 360o marketing aimed at holistic growth, we ensure there are no gaps in your marketing plan to ensure there is no lead bleed. Social Media, SEO, Content Ideation, Brand Identity, Collateral Design, Print / Packaging Design, Creative Design, Content Writing, UI & Web Design Tech, Performance Marketing, Press Release, Video Production, Tech & Innovation - our bouquet of services is customized to meet the unique goals of your business!
Job Profile - Lead Growth and Client Servicing ( Only for people based out of Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only. Outside candidates strictly NO NEED TO APPLY )
Candidates (Strictly from Agency Background ) need to apply
Resumes with the non-agency background will not be accepted
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals.
- Preparing for meetings via structured research about target client and their needs
- Generate contact details of potential clients using tools like LinkedIn, lusha, ZoomInfo, Crunchbase, or various other lead gen tools and databases
- Pitch and create a funnel and close deals
- Ability to manage multiple projects for a variety of clients from concept to completion, on time and within budget
- Responsible for strategic planning with a business head, network and build strategic relationships with leading industry players, brands, agencies, and vendors
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring successful campaign delivery and client satisfaction
- Help understand client needs and provide input for building pitches
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients.
- Measuring and preparing report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals. (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Experience of 5-6 years required in the digital marketing industry
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Team Handling
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint knowledge required
Joining: Immediate and the candidate should have their own laptop.
Working Days: Monday to Friday. ( 5 days a week )
Location: Powai ( Mumbai ). Hybrid model
Salary: As according to industry standards.
- Work and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Respond to inbound and outbound Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFP) in a professional and creative manner.
- Calling clients to generate meetings.
- Handling data research, lead generation and business development teams.
- Leads Generation through Networking, database, CRM etc.
- Interaction with the Marketing managers, VP’s, etc using various Medias like E-mailing, Instant Messages, etc as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation & sales closing Skills.
- Client retention.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have a flare for sales
- Confident communicator, active listener with problem solving approach.
- Should have research skills.
- Should have knowledge about MS-Office.
- Should be willing to work from Office
Education: Any graduate
Remuneration:- 20,000/- (Monthly Inhand) +Incentives
Criteria:- Females only
Location- Unit No. 752-753, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana