Skills & Responsibilities
- Remotely manage host of daily order pick-up schedules, ensuring 100% on-time delivery
- Own a robust real-time connect over information and documents with our service partner for smooth flow of daily collections and process adherence
- Ensure top customer experience; attend to and manage escalations, ensure proper RCA and corrective action in place
- Own and drive key metrics of product rating, on-time delivery and customer contact ratio; analyse and present weekly and monthly trends in operation forum
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of service data with vendor, and ensure internal & external reporting are finished on time
- Present insights and propose new ideas on business progress based on ops metrics, and industry trends
- Diligent real-time follow ups on sample collections and quick thinking on the feet to effectively handle customer ticket resolutions will be 2 critical expectations
- Relevant work-experience in sample collection monitoring, lab/order handling will be helpful
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
|• Reach out to potential customers to present our product and service offering.|
|• Learn details about our product and service offerings.|
|• Address any questions or issues customers may have.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.|
|• Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.|
|• Keep an updated customer database and records.|
|• Always strive towards meeting sales quota.|
|• Track and document calls and sales.|
|• Provide assistance with technical issues|
|• Should have basic knowledge of SAP, SAP Sales, Workday, Salesforce, .NET Stack, Database Architect, mobile development, CRM, ERP,RPA and equivalent softwares.etc.|
|• Experience with various operating systems and databases|
|• Software sales experience is must.|
|• Knowledge of E-meeting (Virtual Meeting) and different means of meeting.|
Primary Responsibilities :
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Apps.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with MS Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics experience to integrate with 3rd party software
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Technical Team Development
- Good working experience with customers/teams
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
Communication and management of schedule with the Experts / Facilitators
Establish relationships with full-time and part-timeExperts / Facilitators across the country;
Scheduling and management of trainings with Experts / Facilitators
Establish regular feedback cycles and obtain from various stakeholders;
Operational assistance for on ground associates before and after programs
Apart from the functions listed above, the new hire may also be expected to assist with peripheral activities.
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
1- Product uploading, Product Listing, Catalogue Management, Product Searching.
2- Candidate should have good knowledge of MS-Excel.
3- Candidate should have good typing speed.
4- Candidate should be proactive in approach
5- Basic knowledge of photo edit is requiredtestament to our work and efforts put in to provide reliable and affordable technology to our customer in just a few clicks. zillionsbuyer is known for its professionalism, integrity, transparency and our total commitment to timely deliveries.