Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
- · Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
- · Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
- · Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
- · Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential
- · Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
- · Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
- · Attention to details
- · Ability to work independently
- · Strong oral and written communication skills
- · Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- · Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- · Very good communicator
- MVC framework (6 positions)
- WCF/WPF (1 position)
Good knowledge on .Net, C#
Design and development based on requirements
work experience in Agile/scrum model added advantage
· Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
· Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
· Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
· Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
· Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
· Good understanding of OOPS, design principles and design patterns.
· C# development experience.
· Experience with WCF is required.
· Experience of working with web API is required.
· Experience with Windows services and Winforms will be useful.
· Experience of working with .NET Core is useful. Some exposure is expected.
· Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
· Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
· Experience of working with any queueing middleware like MSMQ, Rabbit MQ, WMQ will be useful.
· Exposure to cloud provisioning will be useful, in particular Azure.
· Exposure to security vulnerabilities and top 10 from OWASP will be useful.
· Exposure to front end technologies will be useful. Though it’s secondary but any experience with
SPA libs and frameworks in particular will be useful. Experience with either Angular or React will be
· Experience with any or all stated tools – TFS, Git, SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler,
· Experience with CI/CD devOps tooling and practices is useful.
Soft skills required
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
The role of software engineer here is, to develop the application software that is being used on compactors and to do thorough software testing methodically. Expertise is needed on both embedded & application development.
- Expertise on Object oriented programming.
- Proficient in windows frameworks like WPF, WCF, etc for developing desktop applications.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure / other cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge on C programming and some exposure to embedded software development.
- Good at unit testing and testing frameworks like gmock, gtest, etc.
- Good at developing solutions in efficient way. Good at solving problems, quick grasper & solid analysis skills.
- Automating manual activities, drive the test automation strategy by architecting new solutions.
- Analyse test results and debug test failures in fast & efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Software Development Engineer
.Net Developer is required to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from pre-established guidelines in an agile development environment that uses a test driven approach to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Create and deliver data-driven reports
Design, code and test new service oriented web software applications
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Create technical specifications, test driven scripts and test plans
Create new and extend existing operational documentation
Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
Consult colleagues concerning new development, enhancement, maintenance and performance of software systems
Develop, implement and support new software Qualifications
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft DNA architecture
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and expertise in .NET framework 3.5/4.0 and 4.5.
7+ years of hands on experience in Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
4+ years of hands on experience in developing web services and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
5+ years of hands on experience Java Script
7+ years of hands on experience in HTML including HTML 5
7+ years of hands one experience in SQL Server 2008 and 2012 as a SQL developer
Good communication skills
Need to be self-starter and should be able to perform under minimal supervision.
• Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
• Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
• Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
• Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML’s and Razor based engines.
• Strong debugging skills using .net front end and backend.
• Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD, Repository Pattern and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
• Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML and other media types.
• Strong knowledge on Entity Framework (6 and above) and other ORM such as Dapper.
• Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
• Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other API’s.
• Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
• 1+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 6/7/8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
• 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
• 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
• 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Co-ordinate/mentor other Junior developers on a day to day basis.
• Understand the use cases/User Story, code and develop on a designed platform/pattern.
• Strict adherence to coding standards.
• Participate self-code review/peer reviews and correct errors wherever applicable before checking in the final code into the Branch/code repo.
• Create code documentations wherever applicable and as set guidelines by the team.
• Create and perform Unit Tests wherever applicable as set guidelines by the team.
• Provide feedback and assist in estimation planning.
• Merge code branches as and when required.
• Create and publish release documentations and application deployments as and when requested.
• Report out statuses to the leads onshore daily during the Stand-up calls.
• Additionally, update efforts on a given work item on everyday basis.
• Provide true estimates on work assigned prior development. Also ask questions/provide comments on User Stories/work items assigned.
• Be a team player and flexible towards availability in case of any urgent issues that need immediate attention.
• Plan out vacations in advance (min. 2 weeks of adv. Notice).
Nice to have(not a must) experience, skills
• Good understanding of Service Workers.
• Prior coding experience using FORTRAN.
• Experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
• Knowledge of Rapid application development framework like DevExpress, Code on Time, HighCharts.
• Knowledge of code clean up tools like CodeMaid.
• Knowledge of Power BI and O365 Suites of applications.
• knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.
|ASP.Net, MVC, WCF|
|Should have worked on Developmental profiles|
|Should be able to communicate well.|
1) Candiadte must have good exposure in .Net development.
2) Exposure in mvc, asp.net, LINQ, WCF/WPF etc.
3) Must have worked on react js (front end design).
4) Good to have any certification related with .Net/ C#
What you'll do:
- Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects
- Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
- Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
- Bachelor of Science
- 9+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- A minimum of 4-5 years working with SQL Server Databases, designing new or altering existing table structures to meet project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Strong background in web technologies and architectures
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and project management
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
3-9 Years of experience into C#, .Net & WPF(mandatory).
Strong background in Software Development/Engineering
Good experience of the n-Tier architectures with REST web services (WebAPI would be a plus).
Hands on experience with .NET 4.5, C#, WPF with MVVM or PRISM and WebAPI or WCF
Should have worked on SQL Server
Worked on LINQ and Entity Framework
Sound Knowledge of SOA Principles.
Experience with Agile/Scrum Organization.
Experience with ATDD / TDD (Fitnesse for the ATDD would be a plus)
Experience with Continuous Integration environments (TeamCity would be a plus)
Experience with TFS as a source code repository and as a Scrum tool.
Excellent communication skills with fluent English.
Knowledge on UML, design patterns, design principles such as SOLID / DRY and best coding practices.
Proven ability and interest in building new application feature which interacts with existing application and infrastructure.
Test Driven Development
Domain Driven Design
· Work knowledge on Azure project is mandatory
· Good to have migration project knowledge
· Ability to sign up and work tasks minimally with minimal support
· Work knowledge on project management tools like Rally is mandatory
· Test cases creation & execution & report analysis
· Requirement gathering and understanding existing system
· Knowledge on Agile/Scrum model