Jobs at Talengage
An Engineering manager is responsible for ensuring that key projects and engineering duties are fulfilled. They are responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project. One of the most important skills that an engineering manager will have been their ability to effectively delegate the work. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project. Influences top management internally & externally (industry) to accept new ideas. Creates and conceptualizes solutions to Artivatic in specific discipline.
Objective of the position:
The objective of role revolves around creating processes and designs, as well as maintenance and operations duties in a variety of different disciplines. As an engineering manager, you must believe in the product and want to make it better to investigate, propose, and manage new product development efforts or product updates. You will be able to work with different teams (e.g. product, marketing, sales team) to drive product directions design, and development.
Role and Responsibilities:
-Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality
-Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption
-Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
-Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
-Engage with product management and CXO team to drive the functionality, usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
-Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
-Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
-Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision
-Be responsible for mentoring and developing front-line managers and engineers.
Mandatory traits/ skills
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade technologies
- Ability to handle entire lifecycle of project Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Worked on Tech stack right from UI UX designing, Front End, Backend, Devops and Testing
- Hands on experience in Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis, specially about Python/Django/REST, etc
- Hands on experience in Front End technologies like Angular
- Understanding of Devops tools: Cloud Architecture, Jenkins & Docker
- Hands on experience in Testing tools (Python or Java with Selenium)
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- -Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives
- -A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- -Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager
People hiring at Talengage
Antal International Network
About the company
ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
About the company