Voice Over IP (VoIP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
Greetings from IP Momentum!!!
We are currently hiring Sales Head/ Business Development Head for our tele communication entity IP Momentum.
The primary purpose of the VOIP Sales Head is to head the team, and drive the sales by proactively prospect and sell VoIP services to potential customers.
Present VoIP services through on site meetings with decision makers. Close sales opportunities.
Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all company standards and departmental expectations are met Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques
Expert in VoIP products; services; prices; promotions; and technical skills Thrive in a self- directed environment Excellent prospector for new business
Only professionals with experience in VOIP Sales targeting Call Centers and Corporate and Enterprises will be processed Able to verbally communicate clearly, persuasively and professionally in order to achieve the desired/expected sales and customer satisfaction goals Able to professionally and concisely communicate and write in English Candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience in telephone sales
About us -