Taxes Jobs in Mumbai
For CA Firm
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Assistant / Senior Manager - International Direct Tax
Skills - International Direct Tax,
Location - Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB PROFILE :
We are looking for someone with Direct Taxation profile, an articulate, fast learner with good research and interpretation skills. The profile offers a great combination of advisory and compliance work. It also gives a great opportunity to someone who is looking to advance his/her career in International Taxation. Adequate Training will be given to the CA in DTAA and FEMA laws.
[95% Individual Tax and 5% Corporate Tax work]
Advisory: 1. Advising NRI clients on Domestic Tax, DTAA, FEMA & Legal matters 2. Handling complex queries from Banks & NRI Clients – Tax, DTAA, FEMA & related compliances 3. Residential Status and allied Tax Planning for NRI/RNOR clients 4. Advising NRI clients on purchase /sale of immovable property in India including TDS provisions, reinvestment benefits, legal processes, etc. 5. Estate Planning through WILL/ formation of Trusts 6. Returning Indian and Recent Immigrations – Tax and FEMA advisory
7. Structuring in set up of entities in India/Dubai/Singapore/other countries considering Income tax laws, international tax laws, FEMA, and other applicable statutes 8. Assist GPK Dubai Office with queries on Tax & FEMA, if any 9. Advising on borrowing and lending in India and outside India, giving and receiving Gifts in India as per Income Tax Act and FEMA 10. Advisory on Foreign Investments like Investment under FDI, Investment through Proprietorship Concern. Compliances: 1. Preparing and supervising Income Tax Returns prepared by Juniors 2. Tax Liability and Advance Tax computations prepared by juniors of HNI and other NRI/RNOR/ROR clients 3. Attending various Notices, Scrutiny Assessment, Reassessment cases 4. Repatriation / Remittances (Form 15CA/CB) and LRS requests from Banks/ NRI Clients 5. Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC) / Lower Deduction certificate (Sec. 197) applications 6. Attending to PAN/Aadhaar card issues of NRI clients 7. Application of condonation of delay to Income Tax Department and submitting Basis of Filing Tax Return as needed for HNI clients 8. Filing RBI applications as per the provisions of FEMA and Compounding applications in the case of non-compliances under FEMA
US Tax related work (if applicable, training to be given depending on interest area/ job profile): 1. Compiling Indian Income / Assets of US taxpayers 2. Preparation of Statement of Highest Balances for reporting in FATCA (Form 8938) and FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) 3. Foreign Tax Credit applicability - Calculation of Effective Tax rate to identify “actual taxes” paid in India and advisory to avoid double taxation 4. Advisory on Gifts, Estate & Inheritance: - Implications in India and US and Tax Rates in US 5. Advisory on US Residential Status to optimize tax implications/compliances 6. Planning to reorganize/restructure US LLC and Consultancy Income received by Indian Resident therein basis tax rules in India 7. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – to residents/worldwide clients who are looking to move to the US.
B) SECONDARY: 1. Leading a team and guiding/mentoring article clerks 2. Presentations to Banks for NRI services 3. Business Development 4. Co-ordination and communication with Lawyers/Associates for assisting clients in legal/regulatory matters 5. Preparing Standards on Tax, DTAA and FEMA
6. Development of content: • NRI Tax Services Website • Booklets/FAQs for Banks
2. LEARNINGS/KNOWLEDGE UPDATION
• Seminars on Tax & FEMA • Any Certification Courses • Reading Books: IT Act, Master Guide to IT Act, IT Rules, Commentary for typical cases, ITRs and ITDs for some cases, Companies Act, 1956 for some assignment. • Journals: ICAI’s monthly Journal for members. • Browsing Any Work – Related Websites: Institute’s Official site, Income tax site, Taxmann.com , FEMAONLINE.com 3. REPORTING STRUCTURE (DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS):
• Reporting on weekly basis • Reporting to immediate Senior on daily basis
for leading Mining Industry
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Manager - Direct Tax
Skills - Direct Tax, TDS, GST, Income Tax Return
Location - Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling of finalization of income tax-returns.
• Filing of income tax forms (quarterly/ half yearly/ annual)
• Data preparation & completion of Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit.
• Handling tax assessments and litigation before appellate authorities
• Advisory and planning over tax structures and evaluating the taxability for the structures
• Preparation and submission of data for Assessment.
• Proactively identify the process automation and improvement opportunities.
• Knowledge of certification work in respect of filing of forms 15CB, form 15CA, form 3CD, form 3CEB
Experience: 4+ years
Key Skills Required:
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Analytics Skills
• MS Office
Apply to this link only - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu5u?source=
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of payroll administration services in compliance with legal requirements and LogiNext policies and procedures The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Ensure delivery of payroll processing, operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities that are accurately carried out on a month on month basis within appropriate timeframes along with maintaining a Master (database) Prepare payroll documentation as directed and process the preparation and filing of required reports and/or payments to government agencies Process new joiners and leavers payroll accurately in accordance with state rules and statutes Act as a point of contact for smooth functioning and addressing the issues related to the payroll management Maintain records relating to peoples pay and statutory reports which are conversant with the relevant statutes and payroll regulations. Collaborate with Finance to ensure all payments are made Support all internal and external audits related to payroll Prepare detailed variance analysis and reports prior to the payroll cycle for all types of pay-outs - statutory returns and ensure compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual payments and returns. Generates reports for reconciliation and analysis Post payroll transaction, ensure appropriate monthly reconciliations per the payroll calendar Protect the confidentiality of payroll data
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce or related field 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in payroll administration Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills Working knowledge of Indian Taxes (TDS), ESI, PF, PT, Gratuity and other critical payroll statutes
at MNR Solutions
Greetings From MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd Noida.
We have opening for Manager-Direct Tax for one of our client good brand into conglomerate based at Mumbai.
Exp-Min 4 Yrs
Qualification- Qualified CA
6 days working from Office
Job Responsibilities -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling of finalization of income tax-returns.
- Filing of income tax forms (quarterly/ half yearly/ annual).
- Data preparation & completion of Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit.
- Handling tax assessments and litigation before appellate authorities.
- Advisory and planning over tax structures and evaluating the taxability for the structures.
- Preparation and submission of data for Assessment.
- Proactively identify the process automation and improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of certification work in respect of filing of forms 15CB, form 15CA, form 3CD, form 3CEB.
Desired Skills and Experience-
tax audit, income tax, transfer pricing, data preparation, process automation, tax, forms, filing, planning, automation, litigation, evaluation, completion, structures, preparation, finalization, Use Tax, FAS109, Tax Audit Representation, Tax Compliance