Greetings From MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd Noida.
We have opening for Manager-Direct Tax for one of our client good brand into conglomerate based at Mumbai.
Exp-Min 4 Yrs
Qualification- Qualified CA
6 days working from Office
Job Responsibilities -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling of finalization of income tax-returns.
- Filing of income tax forms (quarterly/ half yearly/ annual).
- Data preparation & completion of Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit.
- Handling tax assessments and litigation before appellate authorities.
- Advisory and planning over tax structures and evaluating the taxability for the structures.
- Preparation and submission of data for Assessment.
- Proactively identify the process automation and improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of certification work in respect of filing of forms 15CB, form 15CA, form 3CD, form 3CEB.
Desired Skills and Experience-
tax audit, income tax, transfer pricing, data preparation, process automation, tax, forms, filing, planning, automation, litigation, evaluation, completion, structures, preparation, finalization, Use Tax, FAS109, Tax Audit Representation, Tax Compliance
About MNR Solutions
MNR Solutions is a leading staffing solution firm that has the expertise and passion to produce a profile that is appropriate and wanted at the shortest turnaround time. This is made possible by its ability to deliver the desired and suitable profile at the shortest turnaround time, with higher quality, and with a keen interest in improving the overall
Enterprises in a wide range of fields and industries may take use of MNR Solutions' individualized and client-tailored solutions for managing their human resources. MNR has its sights set on a wide range of markets, including healthcare, telecommunications, financial services, banking, logistics, and information technology, among others. MNR has emerged as one of the most in-demand consulting businesses as a result of its ability to provide the most effective recruitment solutions in a variety of nations, including China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, the Middle East, and Africa.
Job Description :-
Job Title: Accounts & Audit Executive
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Gender - Male
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Working days:- 5
Location: Mumbai (Andheri West)
Roles and responsibilities:-
Understanding internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objective.
Initiating improvements to the Financial Control and Auditing process.
Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data’s & reports.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
Identify loopholes and suggest appropriate risk management activities.
Maintain open communication with management committee.
Conduct follow up audits.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Experience in Accounting and Audit
Experience in finalization of accounts
Experience in payroll audit
Knowledge and expertise in Ind AS, IFRS, Accounting and Audit Standards
Minimum 4 or 5 years of experience is needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
Role And Responsibilities
- Validate vendor invoices and processing vendor payments on time with all required approvals.
- Handle Day to day accounting activities.
- Validate and Process vendor payments on time with all required approvals
- General ledger review
- Apply knowledge of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Support Financial & Tax Audits
- Prepare month close reports
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations.
- Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Keeping books of account upto date and maintaining invoices and other company documents in an organized manner.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule, bank reconciliations, investment schedule, closing inventory etc.
Required Education and Skills
- B. Com / M. Com with CA or CPA preferred
- Min 1 to 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in General accounting
- Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, GAAP, NetSuite
- Experience working in Finance & Accounts with any ERP environment, typically obtained in 2-3 years
- High integrity, open, communicative & team player
- Strong time management, commitment, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working hands-on in the areas of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
Reporting to: CFO
Age: Up to 35 Years
Working days: 2 Saturdays off in a month.
Notice Period: A Candidate with a notice period of up to 2 months in the current organization can apply for this position.
Qualification Required: Chartered Accountant
- Experience Required: 3 Plus year's valid experience in a similar profile preferably working with Lending Fintech or NBFC/Bank.
- Candidature Required: Open-minded, Enthusiast, Learner, ready to stretch, and amicable in a start-up environment.
- Language Proficiency: Robust command over language and proficiency with compliance terms as per Indian GAAP and able to review compliance and latest taxation norms.
- System Knowledge: Well-versed and working knowledge of MS Office and SAP/ERP Systems.
- Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation, and compliance functions on Pan India Level.
- Responsible for various MIS as requested by the management
- Responsible for maintaining & finalization books of accounts of the company.
- Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor tax compliances including returns and coordination with vendors
- Report Accurate financials on a timely basis i.e. monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Annually to the CFO/Board
- Comply with the requirements of internal and external auditors on a timely basis
- Managing the accounts receivable and payable and reporting the delinquencies/Credit Loss with aging as per the policy of the board
- A Problem solver with a go-getter approach and able to maintain a healthy relationship with other stakeholders across the company.
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Assistant / Senior Manager - International Direct Tax
Skills - International Direct Tax,
Location - Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB PROFILE :
We are looking for someone with Direct Taxation profile, an articulate, fast learner with good research and interpretation skills. The profile offers a great combination of advisory and compliance work. It also gives a great opportunity to someone who is looking to advance his/her career in International Taxation. Adequate Training will be given to the CA in DTAA and FEMA laws.
[95% Individual Tax and 5% Corporate Tax work]
Advisory: 1. Advising NRI clients on Domestic Tax, DTAA, FEMA & Legal matters 2. Handling complex queries from Banks & NRI Clients – Tax, DTAA, FEMA & related compliances 3. Residential Status and allied Tax Planning for NRI/RNOR clients 4. Advising NRI clients on purchase /sale of immovable property in India including TDS provisions, reinvestment benefits, legal processes, etc. 5. Estate Planning through WILL/ formation of Trusts 6. Returning Indian and Recent Immigrations – Tax and FEMA advisory
7. Structuring in set up of entities in India/Dubai/Singapore/other countries considering Income tax laws, international tax laws, FEMA, and other applicable statutes 8. Assist GPK Dubai Office with queries on Tax & FEMA, if any 9. Advising on borrowing and lending in India and outside India, giving and receiving Gifts in India as per Income Tax Act and FEMA 10. Advisory on Foreign Investments like Investment under FDI, Investment through Proprietorship Concern. Compliances: 1. Preparing and supervising Income Tax Returns prepared by Juniors 2. Tax Liability and Advance Tax computations prepared by juniors of HNI and other NRI/RNOR/ROR clients 3. Attending various Notices, Scrutiny Assessment, Reassessment cases 4. Repatriation / Remittances (Form 15CA/CB) and LRS requests from Banks/ NRI Clients 5. Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC) / Lower Deduction certificate (Sec. 197) applications 6. Attending to PAN/Aadhaar card issues of NRI clients 7. Application of condonation of delay to Income Tax Department and submitting Basis of Filing Tax Return as needed for HNI clients 8. Filing RBI applications as per the provisions of FEMA and Compounding applications in the case of non-compliances under FEMA
US Tax related work (if applicable, training to be given depending on interest area/ job profile): 1. Compiling Indian Income / Assets of US taxpayers 2. Preparation of Statement of Highest Balances for reporting in FATCA (Form 8938) and FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) 3. Foreign Tax Credit applicability - Calculation of Effective Tax rate to identify “actual taxes” paid in India and advisory to avoid double taxation 4. Advisory on Gifts, Estate & Inheritance: - Implications in India and US and Tax Rates in US 5. Advisory on US Residential Status to optimize tax implications/compliances 6. Planning to reorganize/restructure US LLC and Consultancy Income received by Indian Resident therein basis tax rules in India 7. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – to residents/worldwide clients who are looking to move to the US.
B) SECONDARY: 1. Leading a team and guiding/mentoring article clerks 2. Presentations to Banks for NRI services 3. Business Development 4. Co-ordination and communication with Lawyers/Associates for assisting clients in legal/regulatory matters 5. Preparing Standards on Tax, DTAA and FEMA
6. Development of content: • NRI Tax Services Website • Booklets/FAQs for Banks
2. LEARNINGS/KNOWLEDGE UPDATION
• Seminars on Tax & FEMA • Any Certification Courses • Reading Books: IT Act, Master Guide to IT Act, IT Rules, Commentary for typical cases, ITRs and ITDs for some cases, Companies Act, 1956 for some assignment. • Journals: ICAI’s monthly Journal for members. • Browsing Any Work – Related Websites: Institute’s Official site, Income tax site, Taxmann.com , FEMAONLINE.com 3. REPORTING STRUCTURE (DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS):
• Reporting on weekly basis • Reporting to immediate Senior on daily basis
experience- 1-5 years of experience in CA firm
knowledge - filing GST and TDS returns, bookkeeping, exposure in audits.
- Consolidation and Reporting of Periodic Financial Performance (under IFRS)Reporting under different GAAPs (India, Singapore, etc.) for statutory purposes
- Liaising with consultants for the Statutory / Internal / Tax Audits / Due-diligences when necessary
- Month-end closure including General Ledger, Intercompany entries
- Procure to Pay (including accounting, agreements) for one of the important business drivers
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Monthly general operating expense closure which includes preparation and posting monthly accruals, prepayments, depreciation related journals, and analysis of the monthly movement of general operating expenses
- Qualified CA with at least 2 years post qualification, industry experience
- International accounting/taxation
- Experience in IFC Framework
- Hands-on knowledge of Indirect tax and Direct tax compliances of more than one country
- Process orientated with good problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge in using Microsoft - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar