Taxes Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing, manage balance sheet and P/L statements
- Document financial transactions by entering account information, review and reconciling accounts
payable and receivable
- Ensure timely vendor payments, compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Review financial transactions and documents
- Preparing PF, PT and ESIC returns and fulfilling the statutory compliance of the company.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Preparation of GST returns and filings.
2-3 years of relevant experience and at least a year of working experience in
the FinTech industry is preferred.
Professional accounting qualifications (CA/CMA) Inter is a plus.
Strong Excel skill is required.
- Verification of Books of accounts, Revenue Data and Computation of GST liability on a monthly basis
- Verification and Computation of RCM Liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & Monthly returns.
- GSTR - 2A/2B reconciliation with books of accounts.
- Filling GSTR 9 – Annual return and GST audit
- Working closely with the Tax consultants for advisory and foreign tax-related matters
Handling the assessments and queries if any
- Computation of TDS & Equalisation Levy liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of TDS returns verification of PAN etc for Payroll and Vendor related payouts.,
- Filing of Equalisation Leavy returns,
- Interacting with other functions/departments within the company
- Knowledge of WHT on International Transactions
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing transactions and compliance
- Foreign subsidiaries tax compliance and structuring transactions working with foreign consultants
- Monthly/quarterly local compliances relating to International subsidiaries (US, Middle east etc)
- Other matters related to taxation