3+ Storytelling Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Storytelling Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ Storytelling Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Storytelling Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
-Developing Concepts and Ideas
-Oversee the Multimedia Productions
-Aligning Creative Departments and Stakeholders with their ideas.
-Understanding Client needs & Planning accordingly.
-Create and enforce design & branding guidelines.
-Manage Budgets & project resources.
We are looking for a rockstar Creative Director with an iterative mindset and is entrepreneurial in nature who can be a part of the early product team which is building a comprehensive spiritual wellness brand from India.
Roles and responsibilities:
A candidate who can efficiently manage the content programming for the brand
across YouTube and Instagram.
Jamming, ideating and creating original content IPs and campaigns.
Ensuring flow of information and communication between departments i.e. writing,
production and post production to ensure quality and timely execution of content.
Prior experience with high pressure timelines and creation is a must.
Network of technicians and creative resources is a plus.
Experience you should have:
5-8 years of creative experience and 2-5 years of managerial experience
Experience working at a content studio and creative agency is a plus.
Outstanding copy, design and storytelling skills.
Someone who consumes social media content all day and binge watches movies &
shows at night.
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions
with iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively
- Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrives in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the
boundaries and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills -
be a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy,
how will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus