We are looking for a rockstar Creative Director with an iterative mindset and is entrepreneurial in nature who can be a part of the early product team which is building a comprehensive spiritual wellness brand from India.
Roles and responsibilities:
A candidate who can efficiently manage the content programming for the brand
across YouTube and Instagram.
Jamming, ideating and creating original content IPs and campaigns.
Ensuring flow of information and communication between departments i.e. writing,
production and post production to ensure quality and timely execution of content.
Prior experience with high pressure timelines and creation is a must.
Network of technicians and creative resources is a plus.
Experience you should have:
5-8 years of creative experience and 2-5 years of managerial experience
Experience working at a content studio and creative agency is a plus.
Outstanding copy, design and storytelling skills.
Someone who consumes social media content all day and binge watches movies &
shows at night.
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions
with iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively
- Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrives in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the
boundaries and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills -
be a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy,
how will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
BizPilot is a fast-growing software development company that provides financial management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. Our products and services help our customers streamline their end-to-end business finance. We are committed to delivering exceptional user experiences through our software products, and we are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us achieve this goal.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing user experiences for our software products. You will work closely with our product development team to understand user requirements, analyze user behavior, and create user-centered designs that align with our business goals. You will also be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to communicate your ideas and design concepts to stakeholders.
- Conduct user research to understand user behavior, needs, and pain points
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to define user requirements and product goals
- Create user personas, user scenarios, and user journeys to guide product development
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that align with user needs and business goals
- Conduct usability testing to validate design concepts and iterate on design solutions
- Create and maintain design guidelines and design systems for our products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in UX design for software products
- Strong portfolio of UX design work that demonstrates user-centered design thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of user research techniques, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design principles
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design concepts to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development
At BizPilot, we value diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone. If you are passionate about UX design and want to join a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Creative Visualiser, your day-to-day tasks will consist of ideating and designing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and social media adverts and promotional creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between game and concepts - appealing to our users and serving the marketing purpose, missions and targets.
What you tell your friends you do
“I convince people to play our games by designing super-smart advertising creatives”
What you will really be doing
Working with the team, and independently to ideate and conceptualise new ideas for our user acquisition creative production.
Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns in the industry.
Researching and documenting tailored marketing ideas based on individual project requirements.
Running brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
Shaping and creating procedures to ensure consistency in ideation and contribution from the other team members.
Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
Developing exceptional and well-crafted ideations docs and storyboards that meet a project's requirements.
Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
Monitor results of creatives and propose actions and revisions for the same.
Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams across a range of skill sets both within the marketing creative team and in other teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web and social
A solid understanding of design, copy, and story telling.
Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
Have in-depth knowledge of advertising, and multichannel marketing models.
Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and Advertising
The ability to refine other people’s ideas as well and come up with new ones to create high performance creatives.
Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
- Define and ensure visual and brand consistency
- Design user interaction models, workflows, and user interfaces for cross-device experiences
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are built accurately to spec
- Share and present workflows, wireframes, and designs across multiple teams
- Research and benchmark latest UX/UI designs and standard practices across mobile and web
- Design logos, icons, flyers, pamphlets, and other marketing material
- Proficient in creating high and low fidelity prototypes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional design skills, with acute attention to detail
- A great Portfolio that communicates a clean and up to date visual design sense
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop
- Ability to take a product concept from wireframe to high fidelity design mocks
- Understand the visual and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design
- Understanding of newest tools and trends in UI/UX
- Creative problem-solving skill
- should be familiar with in addition to Photoshop: Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Apply with your detailed portfolio on the dribble, Behance, etc
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Creating beautiful art and yet make ads and other creative collaterals that have high CTR / sharability/ virality
- Creating Sales Pages, images for multiple purposes, animations, GIFS, Infographics, packaging, branding creatives etc.
- Becoming a critical part of a very unique and different movement, building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
- Working for an international market and thereby, staying ahead of the global curve of trends
- Using the creative arts and a productively imaginative mind in context of health, beauty and wellness!
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Complete command over all the design software such as Adobe Suite, Coreldraw and more will be a must
- Ability to work on Adobe Premier Pro will be an added advantage
- Creative artists, digital painters, illustration specialists, painters etc. are more than welcome!
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills
Stream: Marketing Communications
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE.
• Manage and Design for various communications on channels like Email, Notifications, In-app/Web/m-web properties
• Product campaigns and brand campaigns (ATL/BTL) either contribute directly and/or oversee if led by agency
• Off-line collaterals like Point-of-sale, Posters, Danglers etc.
• Social media campaigns
• Internal communications on need basis
• Work in-close collaboration with growth, brand marketing, designer and agencies (on need basis) as a team of 3 – you the designer, copywriter and content writer
• Your performance will be measured on the effectiveness of the communication you develop using KPIs like Transaction numbers, click through rates, engagement, etc
• For the desired position, the employee must provide strong conceptual thinking, solid design skills and expertise in creative design programs.
• Amazing design skills across various medium
• Expertise in adobe creative suit
• Proactive and an idea person who can take leap from the brief to design the most impactful communication
• Work closely with copywriter - content person and the marketing team
• Collaborates effectively and is open to ideas from other people
• Active on the new age social media platforms and is well-aware of social and other trends
• Experience of working in unstructured environment, entrepreneurial in nature
• What will Push- Up Your Chances is about 2 years of advertising experience especially digital with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong understanding of different styles of designs for different requirements.
• Command over Hindi in addition to English language. Regional language skills would be an added advantage.
Education Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
1. Around 2 years of work experience in design, creative & conceptualizing experience preferably in advertising agencies
2. High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher): Illustrator Photoshop, InDesign (web, video and animation software)