Serial Interface-RS485 Jobs in Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate with his Bachelor's Degree in Marine Engineering, Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering, Automation, or an adjacent field with experience in Maritime Systems is also welcome. Alternatively experienced electrical officers with maritime experience/ Naval experience with exposure to the above areas are welcome
Prior work experience in the Maritime Industry preferably with strong competence in some or all of the below is desirable :
- Marine Automation, Marine Electrical Systems
- Communication Systems, NAVCOM systems
- Experience in working with PLCs, RTU, Gateway, Edge Devices/ Data Loggers
- Systems operation and maintenance
- In-Depth knowledge of maintenance, commissioning of Marine Electrical and NAVCOM Systems Ability to carry out in-depth troubleshooting and guide vessels for effective case resolutions
- Work Experience as an Electrical/ Technical Superintendent will be a Plus
- Prior experience in the review of the vessel's drawings and machinery specification a must
- Carry out vessel inspection visits as required, Supervise retrofit installations during digital automation & Smart Ship Platform implementation.
A challenging role with one of the fastest-growing maritime digital automation startup.
- The candidate will be driving global delivery, conducting ship inspection to identify vessel machinery from which data signals can be fetched.
- The candidate must have past experience in data telemetry from various machinery such as Main Engine, DG Sets, Boiler, Flowmeters, Emission, Emissions, Ballast, etc.
- Candidate must have experience of working with data signals RS485 NMEA, 4..20 mA, 0..10 V, etc.
- The candidate will work in close coordination with technology specialists, data scientists, and chief engineers with experience in vessel and voyage performance management.
- Prior experience with various control systems, especially for: data telemetry, gateway configuration, working with different PLCs such as Siemens, Alan Bradley, etc.
- Candidates with experience in only navigation & communication systems are also welcome.
- Candidates will be working on cutting edge technology & new age maritime business practices to come up with solutions for the global maritime industry.
- Any experience across electrical systems of the vessels and awareness of various machinery parameters are welcome.
- Awareness & knowledge of power generation, automation systems, reefer container monitoring
, experience in PMS is an added advantage.
Candidates will get tremendous learning experience of innovative solutions & emerging business models in the maritime vertical.
- Consulting & Advisory positions are also available in addition to full-time positions.
- Work from home also available.
The Impact you will create on the Job
Understand and handle deploying, troubleshooting issues with Compute, Networking, Storage, Database services on AWS & Azure.
IT experience in a team handling the cloud, infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
Working on different services in AWS & Azure Cloud Platform
In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS & Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM, CI/CD pipelines
Possess a thorough understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
- 3+ years of CC&B Technical Design level experience.
- 2+ Implementation experience.
- Extensive knowledge & experience on CC&B Java.
- Experience working on UI Maps, BPA scripts, plug-ins, service scripts, BOs, service tasks etc.
- Good knowledge on XAI/XSLT/XPath.
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle CC&B.
- Propose efficient technical solutions and programming design
- Write technical specifications (COBOL/400)
- Do development and unit testing in COBOL/400
Designation – Delivery Manager
Location – Ahmedabad/Pune
Experience – 12 to 18 Years
We are looking candidate who can join us immediately or max in 30 days.
Delivery Manager is responsible for owning the delivery of strategic account and the projects within the account. It includes providing inputs on project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train team member to support business need. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required with 15+ years of experience. Hands on or working experience with one of more technology like Java, Angular, Mobile Native Development, Cloud – AWS/GCP is must. Individuals who can work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail, willing to get their hands dirty to solve the problem are the key expectations from the role.
Responsibilities for Delivery Manager
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities, understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies and also own Release management
- Practices Agile methodologies like scrum/Kanban and demonstrate best practices to the team in not just execution, but to plan and present a high level plan for project.
- Own multiple projects either in or outside the same account
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a MUST
- Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills
- Strong people skills, should clearly define career growth plan, give constructive and critical feedback and promote collaborative team culture.
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party APIs / dependencies, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release. Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Provide an exhaustive view of the project status dashboard, plan and give weekly/daily executive status
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Team up with relevant development teams responsible for building the automation tools used to develop and deploy the software.
- Schedule the Release meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
Qualifications for Delivery Manager
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Prior experience in managing either of mobile (iOS & Android), Java, or cloud (GCP/AWS) projects is must.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Minimum of 15 + years of career experience out of which minimum 5 years should as developer & 10+ years of experience in managing or performing IT development projects using an Agile approach
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Knowledge of development technical stack on mobile, Java, Git source code management, code review process, implementing best technical guidelines would
qualify as frontrunner for this role
- Growth mindset & collaboration are distinguishing factors required to succeed in this role
- Ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders.
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated experience of projects growth is must for this role
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science is must for this role
- Technical & Project Management certifications are desired.
Title:- Jira Consultant
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Understand our business and advise on the best way to use JIRA
Help implement governance of our JIRA usage
Ensure JIRA projects are standardised for development teams
Document our usage of JIRA
Create training material for new hires
SME on workflow, plugins and all JIRA functionality
Consult with teams on how to use JIRA effectively – PMO, PLM Team, Solution Team, Leadership, Business Analysts, Tribe Leads, etc
Setup and maintain reports
Advise on best practices for maintaining JIRA.
Experience of designing and managing large scale JIRA deployments in software development environments using agile.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks
Creation and delivery of End to End solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems and work on scoping complex service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
Hands-On development , Design details , Integrations ( REST/SOAP), Service now platform in-depth knowledge , Scoped Applications creations/managements, Modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM,SecOps,HR.
Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
Knowledge and experience in the following ServiceNow product areas is mandatory: Incident, Change, Config/CMDB, Service Catalog/Request FF/Workflow, Services Portal, Domain separation and multi-language
ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA) – (Required) : System Administration Advanced and ServiceNow Fundamentals
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Exam (CAD) – (Preferred)
Application Development Fundamentals
Domain Separation Implementation
Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
Service Portal Advanced
Service Portal Fundamentals
ITSM Exam (CIS-ITSM) – (Required)
Job to be performed (Expectation Setting)
1. Customer facing role. From Requirement gathering, High level solution creation, effort estimation, Implementation, Integration and unit testing, support and drive UAT, Deployment and Go-Live support.
2. Customers point of contact for all Automation or ServiceNow requirements.
3. Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes.
4. Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity, proven team player and team builder, Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer.