- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an IT Support Technician you will make sure the office computers and network are running smoothly, you'll adapt to changing technology and support a fast growing company.
What you tell your friends you do
I manage a very complicated network and maintain top of the line computers so that we can make tons of games each year.
What you will really be doing
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and software applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Create clear and concise procedural documentation and reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles
- Test and evaluate new technology
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Mac and network experience
- Minimum 3 years related IT experience
- Some hardware experience (able to swap out disks, RAM, etc)
- Windows experience
- Linux/Un*x experience
- Firewall, routing experience
- More advanced hardware experience, (RAID systems, UPS, Rack servers, etc)
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
MUST AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
MUST 4+ years development experience in either Python, PHP, Go, Ruby -
Nice to have Understanding of “TDD” (Test driven development
MUST 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite,
CircleCI, Jenkins, Bamboo)
MUST 4+ years experience with observability tools (One of NewRelic,
DataDog, Grafana, CloudWatch, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with logging tools (one of SumoLogic, Scalyr,
Splunk, ElasticSearch, Elk, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with configuration-as-code tools (one of
Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
MUST 2+ years experience with Docker containers / 12 factor
MUST 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
• Minimum of 1 Years of experience in Web based Application Support or Service Delivery Analyst for any web based Applications support developed in either Java, Open source or Microsoft Technologies.
• Strong experience in SQL and LINUX/UNIX
• Should have strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and convey the key messages
• Must be autonomous and rigorous in managing usual incident and request while performing daily monitoring, reporting in accordance with SLA and procedures
• Good experience in proving high technical support and advice to users
• Good experience in managing production issues and requests
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes, patterns and propose permanent fixes, enhancements or training plans for users
• Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activities
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly
• Ensure accurate and clear communication to users and partners
• To ensure a high availability to support and advice our users Management of production issues and requests.
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
• To ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
• Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
Responsibilities of senior java developer
- Every role comes with responsibilities and the employees have to justify those responsibilities. Following are some crucial responsibilities senior java developers entitled for.
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernised application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
- Provide Support Services to our Gold & Enterprise customers using our flagship product suits. This may include assistance provided during the engineering and operations of distributed systems as well as responses for mission-critical systems and production customers.
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance, and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Demonstrate the ability to actively listen to customers and show empathy to the customer’s business impact when they experience issues with our products
Requires Skills :
- 10+ years of Experience with a highly scalable, distributed, multi-node environment (100+ nodes)
- Hadoop operation including Zookeeper, HDFS, YARN, Hive, and related components like the Hive metastore, Cloudera Manager/Ambari, etc
- Authentication and security configuration and tuning (KNOX, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, second priority: SSO/OAuth/OIDC, Ranger/Sentry)
- Java troubleshooting, e.g., collection and evaluation of jstacks, heap dumps
- Linux, NFS, Windows, including application installation, scripting, basic command line
- Docker and Kubernetes configuration and troubleshooting, including Helm charts, storage options, logging, and basic kubectl CLI
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Working knowledge of application, server, and network security management concepts
- Familiarity with virtual machine technologies
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL,
- Certification on any of the leading Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP ) and/or Kubernetes is a big plus
The IT Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for working on assigned projects and technical initiatives in an efficient/effective manner. The IT Infrastructure Analyst must possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding server & storage systems and associated technology tools for managing them.
The individual is expected to be able to manage and support infrastructure systems as necessary, perform troubleshooting, build new systems, and monitor data center environments.
8-12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure management
Expertise in Dell Server Environments (Dell Hardware & Management system - Open Manage)
Expertise in VMWare (Vcentre setup and management)
Expertise in Windows server and storage
Expertise in EMC (now Dell) SAN and NAS devices
Good Linux skills (basic troubleshooting skills on Linux servers CentOS)
Good networking skills (troubleshooting skills)
Familiarity with Data Center Environmentals (Power, UPS, Cooling etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix
- Experience and familiarity with Dell networking technology.
- Experience and familiarity with AWS
Netris is looking for a badass senior netops/network engineer excited to challenge the status quo of automatic network operations. Join us in revolutionizing the world of network engineering.
As senior netops/network engineer, you will:
- Firsthand experience cutting edge networking technologies
- Collaborate with a like-minded team of architects and developers building automatic network operations systems
- Provide network design guidance to customers rolling out automated networks all around the world
- Troubleshoot/RCA(root cause analysis) complex networking problems
- Evaluate network designs, scenarios, use-cases
- Stresstest newly baked networking features in a lab environment
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Confident knowledge of networking fundamentals (BGP, Routing, EVPN/VXLAN, L2/L3 forwarding, etc…)
- 4+ years of experience deploying and operating mission-critical networks
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot outages
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Be excited about delivering a reliable, high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person. Who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed solutions
- Passion for system, application and business metrics
Job Responsibilities –
All activities related to CICS Systems Programming on IBM Mainframes running a large scale IT system
Installation and maintenance, debugging, performance and tuning, assisting applications programmers, support of a large variety of CICS sub product and related applications, and disaster recovery.
This may include working with other workgroups i.e. MQ Series, DB2, z/OS, Capacity and Performance Management and so Problem determination and resolution within expected time frame
Resolve problems in most effective way possible within SLA reaching root cause and preventing problems
Follow Change Management process to effectively manage environment changes
Support 24*7 on call support on rotation basis
Tracking and analysing performance and resource utilization of CICS systems
Recommend changes, upgrades, and enhancements based on the technical analysis
Develop and maintain technical documentation and knowledge bases
Upskill junior systems programmers
Required Skillsets –
Minimum 5+ years’ experience with CICS system Programming and administration
Strong knowledge of CICS, CICSplex and SMP/E
Good experience with Mainframe MQ administration
Experience working with: JCL, IPCS, diagnostic tools such as Omegamon or other equivalent tools
Skilled at troubleshooting problems in a CICS environment
Programming skills - COBOL,PL/1, C, REXX, Assembler
Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
Ambitious individual who can work under own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Good interpersonal skills and team player
Added Advantage –
Experience with large complex environments running critical and 24*7 applications
Experiencewith aspects of MQ administration and operations
Proficiency with Assembler programming