SciPy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
What you'll do :
Design, test, and build scalable backend python services.
Closely collaborate with marketing and product teams to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features that serve.
Developing high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the product requirements.
Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Skills you bring to the table:
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
Minimum 3+ years of experience in software development.
Expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2.2+, and REST APIs.
Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
True love for technology and what you do.
Maniacal attention to detail
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
· Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
· A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
· Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
· BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of professional production and development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
· Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns Experience with professional production cloud (AWS preferred).
· Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in
media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms,
consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free
Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and growing
We are looking for a Software Engineers to join our engineering team. You will be working with a team of
engineers in building cutting-edge next generation media technology software components using the latest cloudtech stacks.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
● Design and write with code with the cutting-edge technologies to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Amagi products
● Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
● Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
● Collaborate with product teams to define and prototype feature specifications
● Work closely with Platform Engineering team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root cause analysis investigations
● Design, build, analyze and fix large-scale systems
● Learn full stack performance tuning and optimization
● Debug and modify complex, production software
You will excel at this role, if you have
● A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, with 2 to 6 years of Experience in building highly available and scalable products.
● Have worked in product software development teams that have taken individual module-level responsibility and have taken the product to production/customer deployments
● Loves to write code in one or more of Python, Golang, RoR,
● Have worked in building back-end systems around DBMS, Caches, NoSQL, Web and App servers.
● Passionate about algorithms, design patterns, open-source technologies and in general good software
● Desirable to have Prior experience in working on any of the Public cloud infrastructures
Must Have Skills:
1. Experience with the .NET framework and .NET Core technologies: C#
2. Writing and consuming REST API/Web API in .Net framework, .Net Core
3. Must have excellent knowledge in Azure hosting services
4. Good knowledge of Trouble shooting, Azure Hosting, maintaining and performance tuning
5. Knowledge of Frontend framework (React), If not then Angular, or Vuejs etc
6. Excellent Aptitude, Attitude and Communication Skills
7. Strong understanding of OOPS Concepts
8. Strong knowledge of Unit Testing
9. Excellent knowledge and working experience in Microservice Architecture
10. RDBMS Concepts, MS-SQL Server
11. Writing & Optimizing SQL Queries for best performance
12. Able to manage release by mean of CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications in Azure
13. Well versed of code review and code scanning tools
Good to have Skills:
1. Knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Responsive Design
2. Entity Framework/LINQ, MVC
3. Strong understanding of current design patterns & best practices
4. Knowledge of Agile methodology and JIRA
5. Knowledge of Electron is a plus
1. Work with Scrum Team to prioritize tasks and ensure deadlines are met
2. Communicate and actively participate in client call and understand requirements
3. Convert design and architecture to code using best practices
4. Provide expert level knowledge and guidance on modern software engineering techniques and methodologies for code reviews
5. Demonstrate expertise in a variety of software concepts (object-oriented design), practices (design patterns), and procedures (troubleshooting defects)
6. Able to troubleshoot and debug the code, write code with best coding practice and perform unit & Integration testing
7. Collaborate with the technical team to build and migrate applications in Azure
8. Test and update application so that it can be used for cross web browsers
9. Use and set-up CI/CD pipeline
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
- following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven
- development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience working on production systems at a
productcompany with a decent scale
● You have a deep understanding of design patterns, memory/performance optimization, and how to summarise and share knowledge
● You have experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability,performance, and reliability
● You have excellent experience in managing security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● You have familiarity with microservice architecture, containers, and related technologies
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant backgroundin computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You have a strong development experience in using modern web frameworks in
● You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL and you practice test drivendevelopment
● Would be an added advantage if you have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. Youlisten to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
● If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.