● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
Required Candidate profile
Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express.
Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals.
Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus.
Experience with ORM libraries.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana Elastic Search.
Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share.
Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams.
Solid back-end software development experience.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Experience working in an Agile environment.
Good experience as Software Developer.
Prior experience in a technical leadership or developer position.
Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory.
NodeJS is mandatory.
One RDBMS and one document database mandatory.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application; therefore, understanding front-end technologies is necessary as
Education Qualification: B. E / B. Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) / MCA / BSE Computers from a reputed university and/or equivalent knowledge and skills.
Skillset and Expertise.
1. Having 0-6 Months of Industry Experience.
2. Familiarity/good knowledge of Python with Django framework and ORM (Object Relational
3. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and Multi-process architecture.
4. Understanding the fundamentals of design principles behind a scalable application.
5. Knowledge of unit testing and debugging applications to ensure low latency and high availability.
6. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
7. Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
8. ReactJS or AngularJS version 8 and above skills are the added advantage
Django – ORM
Job description for Backend Developer:
• Hands-on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Java 8 and above and Spring Boot)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
They are growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team an systems analysts
- Finding bugs and offering timely solutions
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
What you need to have:
- Must have a PHP experience or a full stack development experience.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any college.
- Good understanding of RESTful API development.
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python/ NodeJs will be preferred
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/ Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser/ platform experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
Objective of the Role:
We are here to build a world-class tech organization with elite engineers and change-agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works!) to join our tribe. The current position is for the supply chain teams and our primary focus is on scale and cost optimization. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, experiments you run and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build the system which enables the logistics team to store and deliver 15 million products per month to customers across 20 cities in India
- Work on the vision, roadmap, and processes that make customer delivery experience more delightful
- Work across teams to design a platform that scales and is flexible enough for various kinds of future scenarios
- Work on optimizing the whole logistics supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Innovate to improve the efficiency of the existing supply chain systems
Desired skills & abilities:
- 3-6 years of experience in software development
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience
- Experience in architecture and system design 2Experience in running high performance distributed systems
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Solid experience in software development practices
- Ability to mentor and manage teams
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Design thinking approaches
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools like Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc
- Should have good knowledge of Mobile friendly web application development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources