Oracle EBS Techno Function with 4+ years' of experience
Excellent functional knowledge of Financial modules (Specially GL, FA)
Expertise in Oracle EBS Financial, Project, Purchasing module
Able to understand the accounting concepts
Few technical skills like PLSQL, personalization, XML reports
Worked on Oracle EBS 12.2+ implementation and support
Graduate specially with accounts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
JD for Position: Developer / Senior Developer – Back End
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years - 6 years
We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding. You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry. Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
Do you aspire to be a tech ninja?
DO you have a passion for building products in India and change the worldview that we are just about services?
We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution
- You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- We’re looking for 2 - 6 years of experience. However, the number is irrelevant if you have the necessary skills.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing) / banking knowledge.
- Product experience
- Startup experience
- Technologies that are Self taught
- Contributed to stock exchange etc
- Open source contributions
- Any of your work in public that we can see
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with *NETMVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Able to consume 3rd party API's
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL, POSTGRESQL) and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases designing, query optimization techniques and their declarative query languages.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience in Micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Composer / NPM / Webpack.
- Laravel forge server deployment and management
- Laravel Dusk Testing
- PHP Unit Testing
- Good command of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be technically strong in logical thinking
Addon Front-End Frameworks knowledge:
- Other Front-end frameworks like as Vue.js (Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js).
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Working knowledge of npm or Yarn
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Framework 7
- Working knowledge of HTML5 code template and CSS3 styling (Sass or Less depending on your technology stack)
Addon Server knowledge will be added advantage:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, GitLab
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS) related services and server administration like setting up
Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.. (Nice to have but not mandatory).
- Experience working with Docker (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes(Nice to have but not mandatory)
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (BACKEND DEVELOPMENT):
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade web applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from renowned (IITs, NITs, BITS etc) colleges
• Excellent aptitude, algorithmic and puzzle solving skills
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience of 2+ years in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Multi-Threading etc)
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT,
• Experience with agile development
Position: Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead
Work Location: Bangalore; India
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 6 to 10 years of Experience
- Proficient in Java/J2EE , core java, full stack development experience ( Database to UX)
- Must be proficient with integration with third-party applications within the enterprise and outside the organizations (API)
- Must be good in writing highly optimized code.
- Must be good at abstracting solutions - reduce time and cost to build
- Experience with Workflow Engines like Activiti will be an advantage
- Good understanding of native Android code/interface with Android apps, if preferable
- Must be an expert in managing data at the application database level - Transaction and Reporting database design
- Must be good in coding & product development
- Experienced with monitoring and observability
- Experienced with production support and debugging (heap dumps, thread dumps etc)
- Experience in Logistics domain is desirable
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science / BE
- Ability to handle the team of 7 to 8 members and giving guidance to the team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to respect deadlines and will to perform in an accelerated learning environment.
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Angular, Apache, MySQL, SQL Queries,LinuxEnviroment, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, Version Control, .Net, Activiti, IBatis, Maven – Build, Git Hub, J Bos, CSS, HTML 5, JIRA, Selenium,AWS – Server Handling, Android, React JS
Note: Hiring from logistics and Ecommerce company only and 30-45 days’ notice is ok and can also buy back notice if required.
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering