SAS GIS Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
senior engineer, you will be working closely with the product team contributing to various product
initiatives and creating prototypes for integration into the core product.
● This individual should be able to demonstrate craftsmanship by efficiently producing
elegant, clean code and maintaining software documentation.
● The code should be well commented, easy to maintain, and could be reused across a
sub-system or feature. It should be thoroughly tested and supported by unit tests.
● The individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for
self and the team, and can competently review any aspect of their product or major
● Should gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and
must have the ability to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Take responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the product.
● Strong organizational skills to manage a team, juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets.
● Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to
● 5+ years of proven experience with in-depth knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring Boot,
Hibernate / JPA
● Knowledge of scheduled task execution - Background Task
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or any brokers.
● Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and service-oriented architecture principles
● Excellent in database: MongoDB (preferred), MySQL /PostgreSQL
● A solid understanding of API security and session management
● Excellent in Data structure and Problem Solving
● Good in writing Junit test cases
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques and adhere to release/project schedule and milestones.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch, AWS services and Microservices Architecture.
● Microservices Architecture
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering Required
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from
- design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Mentor junior engineers
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
- Experience in building and scaling microservices
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code
- quality within the team
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
- Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
- Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Thingworx Developer/Sr Developer
Required experience range between 3-6 years.
· Thingworx Navigate experience desired
· Experience in Core Java, Java collections & Oops Concept
· Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL
· Having good working knowledge with XML, JSON.
· Design and Application development using Thingworx version - (8.2,8.5,9.X)
· Develop ThingWorx extension using Java
· ThingWorx service creation using Java Extension
· ThingWorx mashups design and development
· Data storage in ThingWorx - Stream/Value Stream/Data Tables
· Integration with source/target system using REST API, data Files.
· Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
· Thingworx Integration with 3rd apps preferred and will be added advantage
Post – Java Full Stack Developer
Total Experience – 5 to 8 years
Relevant Experience – 3 Years plus
Salary – Good Hike on CTC
Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Qualification - Graduation is must
Industry – Information Technology
Mandatory Skills – Java, react/Angular atleast 3 years of experience, cloud Technology, Micro services Architect
Desired Skills - Machine Learning and Artificial
Roles & Responsibilities
- To drive and shape the technical roadmap & delivery of our next Enterprise Cloud based Applications driven by AI,ML products that impact millions of users on a daily basis. You will partner with a wide range of stakeholders from product, data science, and business, own and evolve the roadmap and technical strategy to build game changing tech for various teams. This is a highly critical and visible role that has a tangible impact on both internal user and external customer experience, as well as the company's bottom-line
PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED CV and KINDLY REFER YOUR FRIENDS / COLLEAGUES FOR THIS JOB.
REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business team.
- Gain experience with hands on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Build performant, scalable, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure.
- Expert at Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development.
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work.
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few.
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus.
At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains. Currently, E2open is seeking an energetic Application Engineer to join our Research & Development Group. This position involves the development of leading-edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management applications that drive complex multi-company supply chain management dashboards, workflows, and business-to-business supply chain data interchanges.
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis). Ability to model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
- Server Side (Java) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Design knowledge/experience of cloud-based web application. Familiarity with software design representation tools like astah, visio etc.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 Security Group, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Understanding business requirements w.r.t UI/UX.
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Knowledge on Docker containerization.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analyzecustomers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of ReactJS/typescript/bootstrap
- Understanding business usecases w.r.t UI/UX
- Fixing issues wrt to integration on cloud(front end/back end/system/services APIs)