Opportunity in this role / Why should you join us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 3+ years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OOPS skills preferred). Deep experience in a java programming language
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with the huge amount of data. Experience with
multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1. Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
2. Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years of experience in the development of JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem-solving.
4) Hands-on experience with Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
● Excellent understanding of OO / Functional programming concepts.
● Strong expertise in design patterns and coding best practices.
● Experience in designing and building end to end distributed highly available N-tier web
high-traffic, scalable and high performance enterprise applications.
● A strong knowledge of Big data technologies like Hadoop , Spark, Kafka, distributed frameworks,
NoSQL databases would be great, if not, one should have a strong desire to learn.
● Experience in RESTful web service patterns, microservice architecture and containers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 2-7 Years of Experience
- Expertise in software design and development
- Proﬁciency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
- Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control ﬂow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Required Skill Set: Microservices, Spring boot framework, Core, Lambdas, and Advanced Java.
1) 3-8 years of Java development experience.
2) 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework.
3) Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services.
4) Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns.
5) Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus.
6) Experience with test-driven software development.
7) Exposure to the telecom domain.
8) ETOM/ SID which makes the TM Forum framework.
9) Decent communication skills.
Location: Panchkula, Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Dehradun.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE)
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
Amazon’s Worldwide Consumer Engagement organization brings customers to visit amazon websites, engage them on site and help them purchase from Amazon’s retail sites. This is achieved through highly personalized messages delivered via all available large scale communication channels—both free and paid and offering engaging experience on website. The organization builds, operates, and improves the technology systems that power all marketing channels, and manages prioritization and marketing spend decisions. Consumer Marketing consists of a series of single-threaded technology and business teams, each of which owns the entirety of a channel of communication or customer segment: natural and paid search (i.e. SEO and SEM), affiliate marketing (Associates), display advertising, email, browser integration, and mobile marketing, retail customer experience technology teams.
This position is for a technology leader in Affiliate Marketing Technology group for attribution team. This team owns business critical systems that are responsible for attributing traffic to marketing channels and thrives on innovation to provide rich analytics to its internal and external customers. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products involving big data processing and dealing with near real time SLAs. You will have to deal with challenges of high availability (five 9s) guarantee, low latency and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years professional experience in software development management
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, C#, C++ etc
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- 3+ years experience in managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 3+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to Elastic Map Reduce and Machine Learning programs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services