You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.
About the project:
360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions, and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market.
You will be part of the Software Development Unit and join one of our Change-the-System teams (CTS) according to your skills and interests. As a Senior Software Engineer, you take over ownership of projects from conception to final product. Your tasks will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and support.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing robust and scalable web API's using the micro-services architecture. You should have a strong understanding of the microservices principles and choice of correct strategy to build up services for the next decade. You will be keeping security as one of the key acceptance criteria for your deliverables. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving performance and documenting the codebase. You should be able to foresee the potential issues coming in the future due to load and performance and make an account for that in your technical design.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming skills and its core libraries
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Deep knowledge of JVM internals, garbage collection tunning, JVM profiling
- Deep knowledge of multi-threaded and concurrent programming
- Understanding Java networking, having at least first exposure to sockets programming, TCP internals, willing to optimize at lower level.
- Clear and concise design of functionality and components
- Writing clear and understandable code according to best practices
- Testing and documenting code
- Development of business functionality and DevOps of the 360T trading platform
- Thorough documentation of design and code of all produced artifacts
- Transferring knowledge and insights to his colleagues
- Mentoring new team members
- Experience with at least a second language like C/C++
- Experience with database systems
- Understanding and adhering to the principles of clean code development
- Understanding and adhering to defensive programming
- High level of spoken English
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic in understanding the business drivers behind the technical requirements
- Understanding project deadlines, committing to them, able to estimate, plan and make visible the progress of the project, deliver what is promised
We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of a Social Networking Application aimed at a vast number of various Android Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of the back-end and their integration with front-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Follow best practices in code implementation
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
Desired Candidate Profile
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs like REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Company Name: BR Softech Pvt Ltd
Position: Java Developer
No. Of Openings: 1
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Location: 90, 10 B Scheme, Usha Vihar, Triveni Nagar, Arjun Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
The Java Developer role entails creating high-performance and reusable components
like core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API, and other
backend processes to drive our clients’ innovation-led applications. This is not yet
another Java Developer role where you just create layers of interconnected classes with
Java syntax. We need people with a deep understanding of building complex
microservices on the cloud leveraging the power of Java and associated technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work on diverse technology challenges like:
- A robust distributed platform to manage a self-healing swarm of bots on unreliable
network / compute
- Large scale Cloud-Native applications
- Document Comprehension Engine leveraging RNN and other latest OCR techniques
- Completely data-driven low-code platform
- You will leverage cutting-edge technologies like Blockchain, IoT, and Data Science as
you work on projects for leading Silicon Valley startups.
- Your role does not start or end with just Java development; you will enjoy the
freedom to share your suggestions on the choice of tech stacks across the length of
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a
What You Need for this Position :
- 3+ years of strong Java development experience in Java, Spring MVC or
Springboot, hibernate,Core Java with a good understanding of concepts including but
not limited to ORM, IOC, AOP, etc.
- A deeper understanding of underlying core concepts like garbage collection, heap
- An ability to write high-performance, reusable, and scalable backend services
- Deep insights into behavioural criteria like transaction and memory management
- Ability to write high-quality code with test-driven development
- Strong familiarity in a database like MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Mongo, etc.
Good to have
- Good understanding of the cloud services and components
- Knowledge in application and database tuning
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with modern design principles like Microservices and Native Cloud
- BR Softech is an award winning ISO: 9001 : 2008 certified web, mobile and game
applications development company, it has offices in USA, Canada, Australia and
headquarter situated in Jaipur, India. We have a team of more than 150 highly skilled,
experienced and fully energetic team members.
- BR Softech is an IT consulting and solution providing organization for next generation
business collaborates throughout the world. With a comprehensive intelligence system
across diverse industries and domains, we dedicatedly work over the client's project to
turn them into some most successful and high-performance organizations. Sharpen
edges through innovation and continuous learning, all these factors turn it into the
most promising brand since 2010. At BR Softech, success is guaranteed backed with
our efforts, hard work, customer- centric approach and organized team effort.
- The USP of BR Softech lies in its excellent model of project management that helps
us to deliver the most complicated, advanced web and mobile app solutions. Client
satisfaction is our prime concern and to achieve this we use latest generation
technology, smart managing skills to ensure on-time delivery. You will get 24*7
customer support from our side to provide the best solution instantly.
- For more info, please check our website: www.brsoftech.com
- (HR Department)
- BR Softech Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
- Technical Skills requirement : JAVA, Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structure, Karaf.
- Total experience required should be around 2 to 8 years.
Job Description :
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above.
- Knowledge of Java 8 features and Multithreading is a must-have.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and LogicalAnalytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, SerializationDeserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Full Stack Laravel Developer at Toolyt
We are looking for a qualified Laravel Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Min 2 years of experience in Laravel
- Proven experience as an Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.
at it's a product and service based company
Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills