∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Web Developer to create front end & backend of websites
- Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation
- Should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, REACT JS, NODE JS, POSTGRES, GIT, REST API.
- A good understanding of servers, hosting, domains, DNS
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Ensure all designs are produced to deliver a great user experience
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing and developing websites and web apps
- Knowledge about REST API
- Who has worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material is.
- Experience with Unit testing, Git, GitHub, and other DevOps and CI/CD tool
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong web design that delivers a great user experience
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using .NET 4.0 and above, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC / .Net Core
Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services. Experienced with client-side programming HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Experience with Entity frameworks and Dappers Programming skills on SQL Server with strong database design.
Desired Candidate Profile
1+ years of software development experience .Net Development, C#, ASP.Net MVC
Dot Net core expertise is a must
Strong working knowledge of .NET MVC LATEST VERSION
Strong working knowledge of ENTITY FRAMEWORK
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams
Deep experience and expertise with designing, implementing, testing and deploying sophisticated .Net applications
Keenness to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Excellent software development skills with very sound logic
As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on the project modules including software design and development. You 'll be communicating with the client on regular basis for gathering requirements and giving demos
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full lifecycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding, and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL.
- Involve in the continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and a result-oriented approach
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to gather the requirements, give a demonstration, and to clarify doubts/queries.
- 2 to 5 Years of working experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and Codeigniter
- Excellent knowledge of laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries
- Must have good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database, OOPS
- knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Must have experience in Web Service and third party API integration
- Hands-on experience in Linux Environment (LAMP)
- Must have working experience with GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge of ReactJs, Nodejs would be an advantage.
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Should have good Git knowledge.
4. Should have great problem-solving skills.
5. Should have good knowledge about REST architecture and HTTPS.
6. Should have knowledge about object-oriented programming.
7. Knowledge about Firebase & Node.js is an added advantage.
8. Mention the word 'React' at the start of your application so that we know
you read our requirements clearly.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years in full-stack engineering roles.
• 2+ years of strong coding skills in at least one programming language that we use.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to debug, solve and fix bugs independently.
• Build new and enhance products and services.
• Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our applications.
• Take complete ownership of the project or features from design to implementation and to deployment.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver the products and features.
Candidates below 2 years of experience shall not be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are a fresher or a professional with less than 2 years of Work Experience