Regression Testing Jobs in Pune
Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
Advanced knowledge of integration and system testing
Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
Exceptional ability to provide front-end support to internal departments and web-based clients.
Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
Fictiv is a fast growing start-up based in San-Francisco, California - it was founded in 2013 and is revolutionising the $13 trillion manufacturing industry with a cloud-based, AI-powered platform. Fictiv’s software driven approach to manufacturing simplifies and accelerates the entire product development cycle, from prototype to production. The Fictiv Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem pairs intelligent workflow and collaboration software with a global network of highly vetted manufacturers.
Fictiv’s combination of an easy-to-use cloud platform; design, quoting, billing and logistics systems; and an intelligent orchestration engine that manages our manufacturing partner network helps deliver high-quality mechanical parts at unprecedented speeds. At a time when manufacturing has become more global but remains rooted in outdated and time-intensive processes, Fictiv’s modern approach has proven to be a disruptive force in hardware manufacturing. Embraced as a trusted partner, Fictiv is transforming the way in which Silicon Valley innovators in electric and autonomous automobiles, medical robotics and consumer electronics deliver the next generation of products.
Fictiv recently announced a new $100M round of funding to aggressively expand Fictiv’s ground-breaking Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem. Fictiv is expanding it’s engineering team in Pune, India - we are looking for talented engineers to join us in building a highly available, performant system that scales globally with our fast-growing business.
Your impact in this role
|Areas of Responsibility
As a Software Developer in Test, you will be responsible for automating and maintaining end-to-end integration tests.
- Work with QA Engineers to identify workflows as automation candidates and build out test scripts.
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: TJC India, Pune
This position involves Software Quality Assurance activities in all phases of the software development life cycle. We are looking for experienced Automation Quality Assurance engineer for SAP cloud-based application, who can carry on End-to-End testing of a newly developed Product and has Strong experience in designing test plans, test cases and test scenarios. Develop and generate scripts for Automating Test cases. Testing Methodologies Involved in manual testing includes functional testing, integration testing, User interface testing and Regression testing. Good understanding of software quality processes and practices is a must.
Required Candidate profile:
- 4-7 years of application Automation & Manual Testing experience.
- Responsible for testing of web based/SAP UI5 and other applications.
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Experience in API and End-to-End Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in writing Automation Tests using object-oriented programming in C#.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments use
- Develop and generate scripts to perform automated testing using selenium, Cucumber, Spec Flow etc.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Raise bugs, reproduce failed scenarios, help in resolving bugs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, TFS, SVN, at least one.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Interact with team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail with good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
Good to have: -
- JMeter, LoadRunner performance testing experience.
- Knowledge of QUnit, SAP/UI5, SAP UI Verify testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Test Case management.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies would be a plus.
Required Skills: -
UI Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing Integration, Testing test Scenarios, Application Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, quality analyst. Automation Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, C#, Spec Flow
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 1-3 Manual Testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Android+iOS mobile app testing and Web application both
- Must have good knowledge of API testing. API automaton will be an added advantage
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus.
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Experience in mobile Application or Web Automation testing
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
- Knowledge of AWS
Send your resume to support itgyani.com if you are interested in applying for this position.