Regression Testing Jobs in Ahmedabad
Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
Location: Surat & Ahmedabad
- Draft QA Policies & Procedure.
- Interpret and Implement QA standards.
- Review Implementation and Efficiency of Quality.
- Develop, Recommends and Monitor Corrective and Preventive Activities.
- Analyses deficiencies in service or performance and recommends procedure service improvements to address problem.
- Design and implement defect reduction program.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Fresher & Minimum 1 year experience can apply for this role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of QA & standards
- Manual and Automation Skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Create attention to detail and a result driven approach reliable & trustworthy.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Basic Logical Power
- Based on tool Code writing language(Major Java)
- Tool Knowledge
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- Salary Negotiation
- Offer Release
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github
- 5+ years of work experience as a Web/Mobile Tester
- Hands on experience on manual testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Well versed with all stages of software development & software testing life cycle
- Proficient in test case preparation
- Solid experience in preparing test strategies, writing test plans, test cases and test data
- Identify, analyze, and document defects using bug defect tracking tools (Such as Jira)
- Good understanding of different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, Database etc.
- Knowledge on JMeter, Postman will be an added advantage
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
at Sigma Infosolutions
About the job:
We have a requirement forQA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, and preparing test reports
Role will be of QA Engineer
Primary Skills: Manual Testing, No SQL, Web API Testing, API testing using postman/SoapUI etc,
Good to Have: Automation and Selenium Automation
We guarantee that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, an experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
● BE Computer Science
● Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.
A firm which work with US Clients
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Familiarity with Cloud security
- Hands on experience with AWS setup troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of any messaging system [ Kafka prefer] , application server
client-server architecture , any DB (preferably, MongoDB )
- Good understanding of Protocols: http, https, FTP
- Experience over: Windows & Linux Operating systems [ more than user level] or Mac
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Selenium Java]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Should have worked on defining test cases for enterprise products [ prefer on cloud]
- Min 4 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
at Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
at Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and
• BCA/MCA/ B.Tech
• Relevant Experience should be 1-3 years