Production Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Birla Gold and Precious Metals Private Limited
at Genius Placement Service
Position: Front desk officer
Salary: 15k to 25k
Location Gulbai tekra Ahmedabad
Job time : 10 to 7 days working
Only female candidate
Only Ahmedabad based candidate
at Genius Placement Service
POST: Sales Executive (Male/Female)
- Relevant Experience from Banking/Insurance Industry
- Two-Wheeler Must
- Well versed with Ahmedabad geography
- Able to drive Loan Volume Targets
at Genius Placement Service
The ideal candidate should be a well organized and highly motivated individual with deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Responsibilities : - Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets of Solar Panels / Modules.
Qualifications : - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
Work Experience : - 2+ years' of sales experience (Solar Industry experience preferred) with Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Ellisbridge - Ahmedabad
Salary- 25k to 50k per month
at Genius Placement Service
- Manage, coordinate and arrange senior executives travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage correspondence flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the MDs calendar and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record the minutes from meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all maters pertaining to the Company and all the senior executives.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 - 8 years experience in a similar role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Google Meet etc) with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Familiar with international travel arrangements
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to maintain company confidences
Only Male Cadidate
Must have Experience in HR field
- Identify and reach out to prominent educational businesses, clients, educators/institutions via calls & visits and virtually.
- Explain and close business proposals deals.
- Interact and onboard identified educators/institutions to our platform
- Ensure retention by relationship-building, problem-solving and nurturing of on boarded educators/institutions.
- Tap new channels of growth for sourcing prominent clients.
- Set new product strategy and vision.
- Brainstorm with the team and strive for constant improvement of processes and come up with new ideas to boost growth.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
- Manage payments, solving client problems by successful collaboration within internal teams.
at Sigma Infosolutions
Job Description of Business Analyst
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for E-commerce domain (Magento)
Your role will be of Business Analyst
· Requirement Collection, Documentation and Analysis for existing and new projects
· Propose reasonable solution to client’s requirement in alignment with technical & budget feasibility.
· Bring clarity in work scope between development team & client.
· Leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
· Client interaction as needed for execution of project.
· Need based involvement in pre-sales
· Study of new domains as per inputs from Business Development team.
· Study of existing domains.
· Proposing Enhancement for Next Phase of the Projects.
· Managing multiple clients engagements
· Project Estimation
· Project tracking, risks and mitigation planning
· Ensuring that project deliverable are met within specified time & budget with desired customer satisfaction.
· Other business activities as defined by the Department Head
· The work location would be primarily in Bangalore, but if required, you must be available to travel to locations within India or Outside India.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
at iTech Ecommerce Pvt Ltd
➢ Attend Sales meetings with client.
➢ Client Account Handling.
➢ Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
➢ Preparing daily sales report and send it to the senior manager.
➢ Primary goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
➢ Help clients in increasing their business
➢ Ensure customers get accurate and timely updates and all their queries get resolved.
➢ Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
Hiring for an Indian news and content aggregator application
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
at Promotup HR Solutions
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances