About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
1.Should have good knowledge of any technology
2.Good experience in customer management and people management.
3.Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Experience of 3-4 years in Project Management
2-3 years in a PMO role
Overall experience of 6-8 years
Preferably from Product Organisations. But not a must.
Experience in preparing and reviewing Project Plans
Understanding of project governance and process compliances
Deep understanding of Project tracking and Risk assessment.
Experience of preparing Project reports, Snapshots, MIS.
Good team player - as he/she will need to work closely with PMs and other internal teams.