Peoplesoft Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from office from the date of joining)
Shifts: General Shifts
Notice Period: Immediate
- Experience 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in PeopleSoft
- Should have good knowledge of various PeopleTools Objects Components, Pages, Application Engine, SQR, and Component Interface.
- Should be able to create PS Query, SQR reports
- Should know Financials modules in Billing, AP, and GL.
- Should be able to write SQL scripts for data migration and data correction
PEOPLESOFT FINANCIALS, PEOPLE TOOLS, SQL
Products in Scope:
· PeopleSoft Campus Module
Minimum Skills in Scope:
· 5+ years’ PeopleSoft Campus development and support
· Oracle Certified expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools (version 8.51 or above) and Campus (version 9.2 or above) software.
· Proven experience with integrating systems through APIs
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
Underpinning Infrastructure details:
Peoplesoft Technical - SSE
Sr.Software Engineer with 5 to 9 years of experience in PeopleSoft
Good knowledge and minimum 5 years hands-on Technical experience on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Package and Integration Broker.
Good Verbal & Written communication Skills
Sound techno-functional and business process conceptual knowledge on Peoplesoft Finance procure to pay modules - AP,GL,PC, AM, PO, ePro, SCMT, Catalog Management & eSettlements.
Experience on reporting tools like BI Publisher, SQR, PS Query, PS Security, and nVision reports will be added advantage.
Worked in Upgrade/ Support/Development projects in PeopleSoft Financials.
Worked on all phases of a project - design, development, testing etc.
Knowledge in mainframes would be an added advantage