Peoplesoft Jobs in Pune
Products in Scope:
· PeopleSoft Campus Module
Minimum Skills in Scope:
· 5+ years’ PeopleSoft Campus development and support
· Oracle Certified expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools (version 8.51 or above) and Campus (version 9.2 or above) software.
· Proven experience with integrating systems through APIs
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
Underpinning Infrastructure details:
- Product development using React.JS
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers in AI/ML domain
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Familiarity with UI components library (such as material-UI or Bootstrap) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
- Work as a technical architect & lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Proficient in building RESTful micro-services with Node.js and MongoDB in AWS environment Fluent with web application development in AngularJS 4/5, HTML, TypeScript, and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
- Work on popular React.js framework
- Create RESTful APIs
- Create CICD pipelines and tools along with Kubernetes
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Work on Backend systems (Python, RoR)
Note: This job is only for candidates who have personal github projects to show.
5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in developing application with Java,spring, Hibernate frameworks
Experience in designing and development of REST API.
5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in AngularJS and Angular 6,7,8+.
Experience in Microservices and SOA Architecture
Experience in Docker, Spring cloud, oAuth2
Experience in Teamcenter application
Experience Active Workspace Client application
Experience with continues integration tool like Jenkin
Hands on experience in building and maintaining databases in SQL and relational
databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g.
Creating Procedures, Tables and Views as per business Requirements in SQL
Experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
• Hands on experience on SharePoint applications using Client and Server Object modelling .
• Experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in the full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
– Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
– Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
– Have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
– Possess the ability to learn new open source packages.
– Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
– Be a good and quick learner, and open to learn new technologies in PHP.
– Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
– Update existing components to support changing needs.
– Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
– Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
– Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
– Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
– Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
– Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
– Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join an award-winning, talented team, building the
next-generation automated drone applications for our global customers
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a
web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of the company’s platform and
infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves
detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces,
developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as
improvement for existing apps
● Collaborate on projects with a closely-knit team
● 3+ yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
● Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing
cross-browser compatible code.
● Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
● Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous
integration in an agile development setup
Good to Have
● Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment
environment, considering security, reliability etc.
● Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django