Mongoose Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Genius Placement Service
We are looking for Sr. Node Js Developer
Experience - 3-5 years
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (Work from Office)
5 Days working
Should have good communication skills.
• Mongodb or Firebase
•Experience with RESTful services
•Knowledge of Node.js, Express and frameworks available for it
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
at WebMob Technologies
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Focus on software development and build Restful API's;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment, and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based team
- Exposure to ES6 knowledge of REST API Design and Development in Node.js.
- Basic Knowledge of Web Socket.
- Should be having a basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4.
- 5 Days Working
- Competitive Salary.
- Knowledge-Based Hierarchy
- Trending Technology Development
- Career Development Programs.
- Tremendous Scope of Responsibilities and KPIs Aligned with Individual and Organisational Goals.
- Exposure to working with a team size of 65+.
- Good Project Incentives and Rewards.
- Explore Incredible India!Workation Programmes with Airfare, Hotelstay.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Fantastic Team Spirit with Creative, Fun and Open Office Work Culture.
at StreamSpace Artificial Intelligence
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing in Angular JS, NodeJS, and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer-centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED: NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS
- MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, and Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 3+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is a must.
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and writing code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, and APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for the development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well-designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices and technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
at mart2globalcom pvt ltd
Experience: 2 + years
Must be Knowledge in API,Soket IO,
Work in E-commerce Platform & Payment Gateway
Recommendations are mostly appreciated.
Salary -30k to 90k
Product based startup
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
· At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
· At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
· Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
· Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
· Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
· Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
· Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support changing business processes thereby
ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Integrating multiple data sources & databases in one system
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing & implementing low-latency & high-performance applications by writing testable,
reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests. Running diagnostic tests, repairing
defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Desired Candidate Profile :-
• Good Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, HapiJS, Mongoose,
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Handlebars, EJS, etc
• Good knowledge of MongoDB, its limitation and workarounds, replica sets, sharding, clustering
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and
optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of API testing tools, such as Postman
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
at mart2globalcom pvt ltd
at Gateway TechnoLabs
Greetings from Gateway Group of Companies!!!
Must Have skills:
- Good knowledge of npm, Git, MongodB, noSQL, GraphQL, Docker, Webpack,
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Good to Have skills:
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture and design principles
- Processes, Methodology and Tools (Agile),
- Digital Asset Development / Application Development, Support and Maintenance / CICD tools / versioning tools
- Security/Information and Application Protection, Business Analysis
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Knowledge of the Apostrophe platform
- Writing unit tests (mocha, chai, sinon)
• Roles & Responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Development of advanced digital solutions, the Lead Backend developer implements complex technical solutions to conceive custom-tailored applications or to adapt those which already exist. He/she checks the functional quality of the developments and works with the product owner to create or redefine functional specifications. He/she is operational and support the technical team by providing help, and solutions to move forward.
A reputed firm providing world-class consultation.
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
The Next Generation Technology Consulting & Services
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● Experience working with Nodejs/any JS framework, operating blockchain nodes especially in
● Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
● Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
● Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems.
● Good Communication Skills.
It's a product based company located in Ahemdabad.
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willingness to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions